CH~39- Dilemma

Author's POV

The next morning a bucket of water was thrown on Meera who jumped up abruptly screaming bachaooooo...
The room was filled with  laughter as she opened her eyes and saw Sania along with Bella laughing their ass off falling on the arm chair looking at her.

" What the fuck is wrong with you both?" She yelled angrily but they just kept on laughing making her more irritated.

" That's... What.. what you get when you don't get up even after a person is... Nagging at you from 2 hours!" Bella said in between her laughs...

" Go to hell both of you!" She said stormed off info the bathroom leaving them laughing.

" Sachme... Maja aya..." Sania said still laughing as they got up straightening their shirts.

" Ab yeh bee bhi saaf karna hoga..." Bella said bored looking at the bed which they ruined up with the water.

" Arey yaar.." Sania whined looking at the state of the room.

" Maja ke baad yeh saja..." She said and started taking off the bedsheet and the blanket which was drenched.

Bella helped with the pillow covers and soon enough they were done and dumping the things in the wash basket they went to the hall to find the decorators decorating the hall beautifully with yellow flowers.. a huge tub like round contained made of brass was kept at the farthest corner of the hall and a small stool was placed inside it for the the bride to settle. Rose petals were scattered around it making it look more beautiful.

" Bhaiya aur kitna der?"  Asked Bella looking at her phone and then at them.

"Bas ma'am almost done .. bas woh gadde lagane hai side me and the speakers for songs!"  The head informed.

" Ohk jaldi kijiye thora uske baad food arrangements bhi dekhna hai!?"  Said Sania and they nodded.

They walked towards the kitchen where Radhika was making breakfast for them.

" Aunty app kyu kar rahe ho hum hai na?" Asked Bella taking the bowl of pencake batter from her...

" Tum dono shadi ki sari jimmedari dekh rahe ho... Ap tumlogo ka khana peena toh main dekh he sakti hu na?" She asked taking back the bowl from her making her smile.

" Still aunty. She's just like our own sister toh ab apni behen ki shadi ki jimmedaari bhi toh humari he hogi na?" Asked Bella smiling at her.

" Exactly aunty! Hum nahi karenge toh aur kaun Karega?  Aur waise bhi bas 2 aur din.. uske baad toh Meera humari Meera nahi hogi... She'll be the wife of great Krish Goyal... She'll be Mrs. Goyal!" Said Sania smiling as her eyes started tearing at the fact that their Meera was getting married.

" Sach me.. kab tumlog itne bare ho gaye.. maine toh socha bhi nahi tha itni jaldi Meera ki shaadi hogi.." said Radhika getting emotional as Bella held her shoulders with a small smile playing on her lips.

" Kya applog itna emotional ho rahe ho?" They heard Meera and turned to find her in a white track pant with a loose white t-shirt.

" Main abhi bhi yehi hu ohk? Aur even if I'll go after my marriage I'll still be your Meera!" She said blinking back her own tears as Radhika took her in a hug.

Suddenly the aid in their surrounding became thick with their overwhelming feelings. They all were too emotional at that moment. Meera weeped silently while Radhika too was crying.. Sania hugged them from side while Bella chose to capture the beautiful moment.

She smiled looking at the picture when suddenly Meera looked at her turning back.

" Tujhe emotional feel nahi ho raha?" She asked amused wiping off the tears.