CH-20 Unveiling Secrets

Author's POV

As decided Bella along with her two friends went to MELANIA ... And asked all the staffs to leave.. there was no other customer as well..

" Now what? " Meera asked frowning..

" Wait.. " Bella glared and they went to the back side where no other customer is allowed except them..

They sat there talking about the thing they need to do next when Sania recieves Ansh's call..

" Hello ?" She picked the call instantly...

" Where are you guys? We are inside but there's no one? I and Mahir are waiting.." he asked when she motioned Meera to go..

" Yeah.. we are inside.. Meera is coming wait.." she replied and cut the call..

" Come guys" Meera asked them to follow her and she took her inside..

" How much time more? " Sania asked frowning..

" Krish will be coming anytime soon.." Bella replied looking at her wrist watch..

Just then Krish's message pinged in Meera's phone..

" Guys.. they are here.." she said and they stood up..

" Sania.. go and get ready... Mahir.. hold this.. mae sure you look different.. and you guys.. just stay here .. don't move out.. " Bella explained and they nodded..

Mahir wore fake moustaches... He was already wearing a t-shirt which had MELANIA written on it .. He went out to receive them..

Here Sania too wore the uniform that MELANIA's staafs wear.. she wore specs and a Wig to look different from her original self..

" All the best! " Ansh wished while she smiled and moved outside..

Bella to went to the other side and took her position..

Here Meera and Ansh stood hiding behind the wall..

" Welcome sir welcome ma'am.." Mahir bowed in front of Krish and the girl beside..

" Come Nyasha.." Krish said when she wrapped her hands around his arms..

The came inside and Mahir took them to the table which was decided earlier..

" Yeh pura cafe khali kyu hai?" Nyasha asked as she spotted none here..

" Umm I have booked it.. just for us.. you know.." he said faking a smile while Meera was huffing there..

" Yeah baby.. but we would've went to some suite right.. just to have our moments.. I hope you got it what I said.." she asked tracing her fingers on his chest..

He shifted slightly... He was definitely uncomfortable..

Here Meera was controlling her self from not broking that Nyasha's nose...

" Stay calm Meera.. just some more time.." Ansh tried to coo her ..

" Yeah.. but I thought to have a coffee date with you here... " He said smiling..

" Ok.. if you say.." she shrugged..

" Sir ma'am? What would you like to have?" Mahir asked smiling..

" Umm.. cold coffee with Choclate donuts..." Nyasha said and he nodded..

Mahir went to the counter and eyed Sania to prepare the stuff..

" So how's life? " Nyasha asked holding his hand..

" It was going great but then that Media fiasco happened.." he said when Sania came to them and placed their order.. and left ..