CH-23~ Bella Challenges JD

Bela's POV

" I'm happy for Sania.. that she got a job.. also you'll be here to look after her.. " Mahir said holding Bela's hands..

" I'm happy but I'm just not ok with one thing.." se said lost in her own thoughts.

" And what's that?" He asked playing with her ring..

" Her dream of singing... Singing was her passion Mahir.. just like you... But because of her responsibilities she has kept away all her dreams and wishes.. I don't want to lose that chirpy Sania in all these things.. main darti hu ki kahi in sab me woh Sania jisko main bachpan se dekha hai .. chaha hai kahi khokar na reh jaye.." she said seriously looking into space.

Mahir looked at her and turned towards her ... He held her by her shoulders when her hands rested on his chest..

" We won't let that happen Bela.. kabhi nahi hoga waisa...she have you , Meera , me , Krish and ofcourse her Ansh.. jab itne log usse pyar karte hai .. uske sath hai.. tumhe lagta hai hum sab usey kabhi khone denge ya badalne denge?" He asked palming my cheeks...

I moved my head in NO..

He's right. We won't let that happen ever...

" Si then why are you worrying? I don't like to see you like this..." He said caressing my cheeks making me smile...

We were busy talking when we heard some hush bush...

* Yeh kaun chilla raha hai?" Asked Mahir looking out of the glass door..

" Yaha chillane wala sirf ek he hai.. JD.. " I said making him laugh..

We went outside and saw the other members standing at a distance looking at JD who was shouting on someone..

Curiosity grew inside me.. who's being humiliated again?

I moved forward while Mahir too came behind me...

I looked at the person and I was too shocked to find it's Sania...

" Oh .... Aiye aiye.. Bela ji.. app he ka intejar tha..." He said mocking at me..

" What happened?" I asked seriously..

" What will happen? Seems like you have made this office your own canteen... Koi v kabhi v yaha aa jata hai tumse milne?" He asked sarcastically pointing his fingers at me..

" Kaun yaha aya hai mujhse milne?" I asked raising my brows..

" Yeh ... Apki friend... Mana ki yeh filhal jobless hai and she might be needing you... That doesn't mean yeh kabhi v muh uthake yaha chali ayengi... Agar itna he shauk hai milne ka toh dono ghar he betho na.." he said angrily..

Mahir was about to come forward when I held his hands stopping him...

" Appko kaise pata chala? Ki Sania is jobless now?" I asked raising my brows with a smirk playing on my lips..

And he immediately looked nervous..

And here you are caught Mr. Jayant Dhawan!

I knew it ..

" Woh .. I... " He started stammering while both Sania and Mahir were looking at him and then me..

" First of all I keep my personal and professional things separate.. definitely office is not at all a canteen.. about her being here... So ladies and gentlemen.. from now on she'll be coming here everyday.. here I'm introducing Ansh sir's new PA Sania Roy.. " I completed taking away all the colours from his face...

Everyone greeted her while he looked shocked at us..

Not able to say anything else he stormed out from there..