CH~38 - Meera's mehendi & Abeer's masterplan

Author's POV

Next morning in AK Tele productions,
Sania scribbled on the paper getting the instructions from the phone. Ansh entered in his cabin and found her busy with the call.

He took his seat and and opening his laptop he started working on it. When Sania was done she looked at him.

" Oh you're here! Good morning!" She greeted him smiling..

" Morning love! Where's Bella?" He asked still busy in his laptop.

" She must be on the sets. We are realising some bts today so she had to look after the edits there." She replied arranging the files on the shelf.

" Call her once. I need to have a talk!" He said taking out the small diary as she nodded taking out her phone and dialling her number.

" Bela ekbar cabin me ana ... Ansh bula rhe hai tujhe!" She asked her taking a seat on her small desk which was just beside Ansh at a 2 step distance.

" Yeah coming" said Bella and hanged up looking back at the computer screen.

" Just add that track from the second clip.. and show it to me once it's done!" She saif to the editor and left from there taking her phone.

She saw Mahir sitting with some of the other contestants busy in rehearsing. He looked up at he who stood at a far distance. He smiled and was getting up when she showed his hand and with her eyes eyed him to stay there. He complied smiling as she left blowing a flying kiss to him which he acted as if catching and keeping it in his heart making her chuckle.

She reached Ansh's cabin and knocked on the door hearing 'come in'  she entered inside.

" Yes sir you called me?" She asked taking a seat in his front.

" Yeah.. who's sponsoring for the finale?" He asked looking at her.

Her mood was instantly spoiled thinking about Abeer.

" The Malhotra's!" She replied shoving away his thoughts.

" You guys had a meeting with him right that day?" He asked looking at her noting something on his file.

" Yeah I and JD had a meeting with him. We are having the last episode shoot before the finale tomorrow..  and then we'll be having the finale shoot!" She explained the schedule.

" Anything special you've decided?" He asked further looking up at him.

" Yeah.. Ab.. I mean Mr. Malhotra ( she stared at Sania who looked at her skeptically and released a breathe that she didn't pronounced his name) will come tomorrow to see how we do the shooting stuffs. And on the finale well all will make entry to the screen. I mean the sponsors, the producers, you , I and all the associate directors!" She kept forward the idea when he smiled impressively.

" That will be something unexpected and new.. but what's the reason behind this?"  Asked Ansh and Sania looked equally interested to know the answer.

" See.. hum sab hamesha parde pe jo hota hai yani onscreen usey he jante hai , pehchante hai aur dekhte hai.. lekin koi bhi unhe present karne ke piche mehnat karne walo ko nahi jante.. ek show ke success ke piche pure crew and team ki mehnat hoti hai and this time I want to present our whole team to the world. Akhir sabko pata chalna chahiye ki yeh shiw banne ke piche kin logo ne din raat mehnat ki!" She explained

" That's a superb idea..." Sania chirped passing her a warm smile as she grinned looking at her .

" You know that's why you're my favourite!" Ansh said smiling making her smile.

" Toh kya pure episode me sab log rahenge?" Asked Sania excited.

" umm they'll come for a while . Pure episode me show karna won't be possible! But Sir , JD and the sponsor of the show Mr. Malhotra will be there in the whole episode! They'll be the guest for the finale you can say!" She said smiling at them..