CH-28~ The Confession (#Behir 💕)

Mahir's POV

" Guys I need your help" I finally said gathering all my courage when everyone looked at me raising their brows..

" What ?" Asked Meera and Sania in unison..

Right now I , Ansh, Krish, Meera and Sania were sitting in MELANIA having our coffes..

The soul reason for us being here was I called them to help me in preparing and planning everything for my Bella..

She was in her office as she had some meetings with the foreign clients..

" In what?" Asked Meera when I looked at both the boys who nodded their head..

" I am in love with your bestfriend" I said and they looked at me shocked but slowly their shocked faces turned into a smirking one..

" Well we knew it from the beginning" said Sania when she shrugged..

" Really?" Asked Ansh and Krish in unison..

" Yeah.. I mean it was preety clear by their actions.." said Meera..

" So you guys are helping me right?" I asked when they nodded smiling..

" I guess our cafe will be the best place.." Sania chirped when I nodded..

" Fine then.. we'll look after everything.. you just think how to propose her to be jiju" Meera teased making me blush..

That evening we planned everything what to do and how to do..

Bella is very particular about some things and so was I ..

After all I need keep my girlfriend happy..

I sat with my diary in my room...

I turned the last page I wrote.. the song which I've written for her..

Which I've been preparing from more than 3 months now..

I smiled thinking how about her..

She has enlighten my life since the time she has entered in it..

She has given me everything..

And unknowingly she has given me the love as well..

But now I want it to be official.. I want it to be evident with that tags..

I want the world to know that she belongs to me..

Bella... I am going to propose you tomorrow..

And I know it'll be an yes from you but trust me when I'll hear it from you..

It'll give me immense happiness..

I have always waited for the one who'll be the queen of my heart..

And finally I found you..

I can't wait to tell you that I'm in love with you..

I just can't...

With her thoughts in my mind I slowly dozed off with a content smile on my face..

The next morning I woke up... And making breakfast for myself I dialled Bella's number..

" Hey Mahir" she chirped from the other side ..

" Hello my sunshine" I said when she left a chuckle..

" I didn't knew I am your sunshine" she said wondering..

" Uhm hmm.. you were... From the first day.." I said smiling..

" Ohk so Mr. Sehgal do you have anything else to say ya fir sirf main tumhari sunshine hu yeh batane ke lie phone kia?" She asked mischieveously.

" I was thinking to meet you today.. umm will you come?" I asked biting my lips..