PROLOGUE ~ CONNECTED BY HEARTS 💖

A big conference room was shown where many people were showing having an important discussion

" But the previous shows were block bluster.. I'm telling u let's being it again sir, it'll be a great success " said a men in is mid 30s showing something on the projector....

" JD it's a good idea but let's hear up some more suggestions please " said a men in his mid 20s...

" Sir aur kya kisine sunna hai? Sare toh bacche hai yaha.... Maine de dia na opinion aur app boss ho appka consent matter karta hai ... Let's finalize this " said JD in hurrying as if he would miss his train.

" Not reall JD , not everyone is a kid here ... We've some talented people... Here's one of them Raqesh , there's another Karan , Ashima, and ofcourse how can I forget Bella " said the boss smiling at him... Making him huff in anger...

" Oh really sir ? Then where's ur talented Bella? I can't see her.. can u sir? " He said dramatically looking here and there.. as if really trying to find her ..

" Here I'm.. " came her voice.. everyone turned to see Bella standing there in the entrance holding her laptop and handbag..

" U r late Ms. Bella... Freaking 15 mins late.. Is this how u behave in ur profession? Ase toh bari punctual, adarsh ladki bani firti ho... Ajj kya hua han? " He asked folding his hands in front of his chest glaring that not so poor girl standing at the door..

" Sorry JD .. but I had to arrange somethings.. and I took permission from Ansh Sir.. I already had a leave for today but still I came here to attend this meeting of yours.. very adarsh u know sir.. " she smiling cheekily making him more angry while Ansh ( boss) looked away trying to control his laugh...

JD , Jayant Dhawan , the MD of AK Tele Productions was always a self obsessed man . Rudeness and attitude is the only thing which was always evident in him... In the whole office none ever dared to talk a word against him even if he's wrong.. he would rule here in Absence of Ansh Khanna, the owner of this successful production house, showing all his power which he doesn't even hold... Everything was going smooth for him till she entered his life.. yes , Bella Singhania... He always had some problem and hatred towards Bella... Although at First she didn't even crossed his path, but watching her coming in the good books of the boss Ansh, seeing her progressing in this industry didn't go well with him.. he started messing with her , he started poking his nose in her every matter, trying his best to insult her , to push her behind to make her feel humiliated.. the truth was that he couldn't see a young girl , getting succesful in Life.. a/c to him girls were borned to be a housewife but her proving him wrong everyday made him hate her more... But she was Bella Singhania, fearless, independent, strong and mature.. she very well knew how toh handle such self obsessed mens.. she was till now habituated of having his nose poked in her matters everyday... She was sarcastic with him .. she never hated him but it wasn't like she ever liked him.. he was just one of her seniors and that was it for her ..