Chapter 39

Austin pulled up to Ally's house and stopped in the driveway. He was planning on surprising her today with a trip to the beach, but not just any beach, the most beautiful, romantic beach in Miami. He had a picnic basket packed and two towels in the backseat. He turned the key in the engine and the car fell silent.

After taking one last glance in the rearview mirror, he opened his door and took a deep breath. He was planning on telling Ally that she was the one today at the beach. Though he had a pretty good idea that she felt the same about him, he couldn't stop the butterflies he felt in his stomach.

Before he was even able to climb the last step to Ally's porch, the door swung open.

"Oh hello Austin. How are you doing?"

"I'm good, Mr. Dawson. How are you?"

"I'm doing amazing. I just finished up the work for the music store today and now I finally have some time to relax." He smiled. "Right now I'm headed to the food court. Ally is right inside by the way."

"Thanks Mr. Dawson! And I hope you have a good time at the food court."

"And I hope you and Ally have a good time. Don't keep her out too late." He winked. "11:30 is curfew."

"Okay," Austin smiled. He pulled the door closed behind him as he walked into

Ally's house. "Ally?" He called out. She appeared at the top of the stairs dressed in jeans and a tank top.

"Hey Austin!" She ran down the stairs and into his arms. She gave him a soft peck on the lips. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I want to take you out." He smiled.

"Oh! Where are we going to go?" She asked jumping out of his arms as a huge smile spread across her face.

"The beach." Austin laughed. "Now why don't you go put on one of your bikini and we can head out."

"Okay! I'll be right back." Ally turned and ran back up the steps, turning when she reached the top to blow Austin a kiss.

Austin stood with his back against the door as he waited for Ally. His phone rang in his pocket with a message from Ash. He was surprised he was texting him. He opened the message and it read "I heard about your choice. I hope you made the right one. You and Ally are great together."

Austin looked up and saw Ally at the top of the stairs with a bright blue dress on. He could see the strap of her bikini sticking out of the top of the dress. She descended from the stairs gave Austin a quick kiss on the cheek and then walked into the kitchen. Austin followed behind her and watched her grab her bag off the chair.

Austin came up to Ally from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist. She let out a little shriek and then started to laugh. She turned around in his arms and rested her forehead on his wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I love you," Austin whispered.

"I love you too." Ally replied. He pulled Ally closer to him and smashed his lips to hers. She ran her fingers through his hair as he lifted her up onto the counter.

Ally suddenly pulled back, "Austin, why don't we just stay here? I'm sure there is some other way to pass the time,"she said and winked.

"Though tempting, we can't. I have the whole afternoon planned out." Austin smiled as he intertwined his fingers with Ally's. "Now let's go!" Austin helped Ally off the counter and lead her out the door.

~At the Beach~

"Here there is an open stop over here," Ally said as she jogged ahead. She spread out one of the towels for us to sit on and then slipped off her flip flops. Sticking a hand into her bag, she pulled out a bottle of sunscreen.