Chapter 13

Ally’s P.O.V.

“Hey Austin!” Ally yelled. “I’ve been working on a new song for the band!”

“Cool!” Austin walked over to sit next to Ally on the piano bench. She started playing while Austin sang.

“Wow, Ally. That’s amazing.”

“Thanks! Ash inspired me to write it. He gave me the idea when we were at the beach one day.”

“Oh, that’s cool.” Something changed in Austin’s voice whenever Ally would bring up Ash. She thought it was because he felt weird having one of his best friends date his brother.

“I got to go.” Ally said, “I’m meeting up with Ash.”

“Ok,I’ll see you later!”

“Bye.” Ally walked out the door, running into Dallas.

“Hey, Dallas!” Ally said.

“Hi, Ally,” he sang.

“So how’s work?” Ally asked.

“Good, I guess. I mean I’m selling cell phone accessories.”

Ally laughed nervously. “Well I got to go. I can’t be late for my date.”

“Wait Ally,” Dallas said, grabbing her arm.

“Yeah?”

“Have you seen Casey lately?”

“No, sorry. Wait. I thought you were dating Rachel.”

“Oh, no, we broke up last week.”

“So now you're going after Casey again?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why don’t you just leave her alone. She obviously is in love with Aaron.”

“Okay. Geez, I’m sorry,”

“I got to go.” She couldn’t believe that she used to like that sneak.

Austin’s P.O.V.

Austin had a great idea. He would write a song for Ally and tell her how he really feels for her through his music. But he had never had written a song before. Ally had always done that for him.

He decided to ask Dani for help.

She answered on the second ring. “Hello?”

“Hey Dani. It’s Austin”

“Austin! Hey!”

“I was wondering if you could help me with something.”

“Yeah. Of course I will.”

“Meet me at Sonic Boom.”

“Okay. I’ll be there soon.”

Dani’s P.O.V.

It took Dani 10 minutes to get over to Sonic Boom. She met Austin up in the loft.

“Hey,” Dani said as she opened the door.

“Thank god you finally got here,” Austin said.

“So what do you need help with?”

“I want to write Ally a song to tell her how I feel about her.”

“Oh.” Her heart dropped down to her stomach.

“Yeah, but the thing is I’ve never written a song before. Ally writes all my songs. So I was wondering if you would help me write it.”

“Um, yeah sure!” Dani tried to sound happy, but she wasn’t. She didn’t know if she could even sit there and help Austin write a song for another girl.

“So, I need help with lyrics.”

“Well how do you feel about her?”

“She’s amazing in everyway. She beautiful, nice, funny, but she has no clue that I like her.”

“Okay.”

“But what if she doesn’t like me back?”

“I don’t think you will have that problem. How could somebody not like you? You’re amazing, Austin.”

Austin blushed. “Let’s get started.”

They worked for hours before Dani had to go. They didn’t finish the sing but Austin told her that he would finish by himself.

Dani felt awful. She just sat there and helped Austin express his love for another girl. Maybe she should just get over him. Sure he was perfect, but she couldn’t do it anymore. She couldn’t stand there and only pretend to be his friend.

Dani’s phone buzzed in her pocket

<FROM: Austin <3

I finished the song.>

Dani didn’t reply. She never wanted to talk to Austin again.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it’s short, we had nothing else to add!!!! LOL! Thanks for reading! we love you guys!

We'd like to thank Alyssa for helping us come up with the idea for this chapter! Thanks Girl!!!

Please send us comments, suggestions, questions, or critiques and keep on reading!!!!! And recommend it to your friends and followers!

There’s a big surprise coming up too! It’s something that you’ll never expect! Can you amazing people guess what it is? XD

Stay Gorgeous!!

~Haley and Nicole (@liampayne_R5 and @1dislife_R5)