Chapter 8

Ally’s P.O.V.

Ally was so excited. With Dani’s help, she had figured out what to do about her Austin and Ash problem. She took out her phone and created a new text message.

<TO: Ash

Hey ash. sorry about earlier when i kind of ran away when u asked me to go have coffee. i think it would be awesome if we went for coffee sometime. when ru available?

-Ally>

Within seconds, Ally got an answer.

<FROM: Ash

Don’t worry. its ok. how about tomorrow? does 2:30 sound good?>

Ally instantly replied.

<TO: Ash

Perfect. See you then.

-Ally>

Ally put her phone in her back pocket and smiled. She couldn’t wait for tomorrow.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Ally woke up extra early so she could get ready and look perfect for her coffee date with Ash. She was jumping up and down with excitement. Today would be an amazing day.

Casey’s P.O.V.

Casey stood outside of Sonic Boom, contemplating whether she should go inside or not. Come on, Casey, she thought to herself. You avoided Aaron yesterday, and you can’t avoid him forever. You didn’t even text him to tell him that you weren’t coming yesterday. Just go into the store and say hi.

Casey took a deep breath and opened the door. Just as she predicted, Aaron was on the same stool playing the same guitar, just like the first two times she saw him. Casey thought that he would look at the door when she came inside like usual, but he didn’t, which confused her. She decided to go over and talk to him.

“Hi, Aaron,” Casey said.

Aaron stopped playing and lifted his head just enough to see Casey’s face. “Hey,” he replied, not showing any emotion, and went back to playing his guitar.

“Are you okay?” Casey asked, worried.

“Yeah. I’m fine.” This time Aaron didn’t look up.

“Aaron Moon. Look at me.” Casey put her hand under his chin and lifted his head so he was looking at her. “What’s wrong?”

“I already told you. Nothing’s wrong.” Aaron stood up and put the guitar back on its stand. “Can you just leave me alone please? I really don’t want to talk to you right now.” He started to head upstairs.

Casey grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. “Why not? What have I done to you that was so bad that you won’t talk to me? Is it because I didn’t come yesterday and came today instead?”

“No. It’s what you did instead of coming. I saw you outside yesterday. You were right there and you didn’t come in to see me. And on top of that, I saw you talking to the cell phone accessory cart guy. What’s his name? Dallas? And then you just walked away with him. You didn’t bother to even wave to me. Just please leave.” Aaron pulled Casey’s hand off of his shoulder and jogged up the stairs. Casey, without thinking, followed.

Aaron’s P.O.V.

He didn’t understand what Casey didn’t get about the words “please” and “leave”. She kept bothering him like she had something to tell him, but he didn’t want to listen. When he got upstairs, he shut and locked the door behind him so Casey couldn’t come in. He hoped she would just eventually leave. I thought that Casey Knight was the perfect girl for me, but apparently she doesn’t think the same, he thought.

Casey knocked on the door. “Come on, Aaron. Please let me in. Just let me tell you the truth about me and Dallas.”

“You mean that you led me on and then just ditched me for him?” Aaron replied, still not opening the door.

“No, Aaron. That is not what happened at all. If I tell you, will you just listen and not interrupt me?”

“Fine. Whatever.”

“Yesterday, I did come back to say hi, but I was so nervous to talk to you. Ever since I saw you that first day I walked into the store, I couldn’t get you out of my head. I didn’t know whether to come in or not. So I walked around the mall for a little, thinking about what to do.” Aaron adjusted his seating position, gaining more interest in the story. “I stopped by the cell phone accessory cart to get a new case because mine broke, and that’s when I saw Dallas. He was just staring at me like a little kid staring at a giant lollipop. I was a little creeped out, so I bought the case and left, but he followed me to the front of the store. He asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him, but I told him no. Sure, I admit he’s cute, but he could never even compare to you, Aaron. He asked if he could at least walk me home. I agreed because I didn’t want to be a complete jerk. That’s all that happened, and nothing more. I swear it‘s the truth. Even ask Dallas. Please trust me, Aaron. Just open the door.”

Should I trust her? Aaron thought. I know I should, but what if she’s lying? If I love her, I should trust her, but do I really truely love her?

“Come on, Aaron. Please. Just open up. I’m begging you.”

Aaron stood up and walked over to the door, deciding whether or not to open it, He placed his hand on the doorknob, still thinking.

In one swift motion, Aaron opened the door, pulled Casey closer to him, and pressed their lips together. Aaron had kissed other girls before, but none of their kisses had created as much electricity as Casey’s did. Aaron pulled back.

“I love you, Casey Knight.”

“I love you too, Aaron Moon.”

They crushed their lips together again, but this time with more certainty. At that moment, Aaron and Casey both knew that they had found their soul mate.

_________________________________________________________________________\

Thanks for reading once again! Sorry its kinda short!  We will have the next chapter posted later tonight! We really hope you enjoy it!

Please comment and tell us what you think and follow us on twitter @1Dislife_R5 and @LiamPayne_R5

Thanks so much!!!

~Nicole and Haley