Chapter 26

• Dedicated to Harry Styles. We don't know why, it's just going to be that way! Haha!

Casey’s P.O.V.

Casey leaned against Josh’s door, not hearing anything. Suddenly there was a knock on it.

“Casey. Open the door.” It was Dani.

“No. Not until you talk to him.”

Josh interrupted them. “Casey. She talked to me already. Open the door.”

Casey moved away from the door and opened it up.

“Thank you.” Dani walked down the hall.

Casey looked at Josh. He was smiling slightly and, his green eyes were lit up with happiness. “Close the door when you leave, please.”

Casey nodded and closed the door, walking down the hallway to meet Dani in her room. She was sitting on her bed with a giant grin on her face. She looked like a little kid in a candy store.

“What happened in there?”

Amber’s P.O.V.

Amber’s mom insisted on taking her home from the hospital. The whole way home she yelled at her for not being more careful with Dez. It’s not like it was her fault. They used protection and all that. It just didn’t work for some reason. She put her hand on her stomach.She couldn’t believe that there was another person growing inside her.

She could picture the baby now. He or she would probably have bright red hair like Dez and hazel eyes like hers. She looked out the window and watched the cars fly by.

It would be so much easier if Dez was still here. He could help Amber choose a name for the baby and help raise it. They would be the perfect family. She sighed, knowing she would only see Dez one more time: at the funeral.

Acker’s P.O.V.

When Amber’s parents rushed her out of the hospital, he was confused. He had never seen them act that way before. He couldn’t believe that they weren’t understanding about the baby. She and Dez didn’t mean to have a baby, and Acker knew that.

Acker arrived at the house, parked his car in the street, and went inside.

Ash saw him walk in. “Bro, are you okay?”

Acker put on a fake smile. “Yeah, I’m fine.” He walked upstairs to his bedroom and shut the door. He decided that he would let Amber and her parents tell the rest of the family about the baby. It was a Moon family problem, and he was Evan Acker, not Evan Moon.

Ally’s P.O.V.

Ally was sitting on her bed when Austin called her. “Hello?” she answered, no tone in her voice.

“Hi Ally!” Austin said cheerfully.

“Did you talk to Dani?” Ally wanted to get to the point immediately.

“Yeah,” he said, suddenly serious. “Umm, we broke up.”

“Oh,” Ally sighed.

“It wasn’t that bad. We are still going to be friends and everything.”

“Yeah, but it won’t be the same.”

“I know. Nothing will ever be the same. From the second I decided to sing that song to her instead of you.”

“What? That song was for me?”

“Umm, yeah. I wanted to write a song for you to tell you how much I liked you. I asked Dani to help me write it, and we did. After we finished, she stopped talking to me. I didn’t know if she was mad or upset, but last minute, like an hour before the concert, I chose to sing the song to her instead to make it up to her. I called Casey and asked her to bring Dani because I knew she wouldn’t come if I asked her. And well you know the rest from there. The kiss and the secret.”