Chapter 1

It was the worst day in Ally's life. Trish was moving to North Dakota. She was losing her best friend. Her mom got promoted and was moved to a new location across the country.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Ally cried, hugging Trish goodbye for the last time, tears streaming down her face.

"Calm down, Ally. It's okay. We can still text and email and talk on the phone and all that stuff!" Trish said calmly, letting go of the hug.

"Trish! Trish! Wait!" shouted Austin, his blonde hair flying in the wind as he hopped off his skateboard, running up to Trish.

"Austin! You're late!"

"I know, I know. Sorry. I just found out news about my parents getting back together and my dad wouldn’t let me leave until just now! I rushed over as fast as I could! I'm going to miss you, Trish! You were the best manager anyone could ever have!" Austin and Trish hugged tightly.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Trish's boyfriend, Dez, said, opening his arms.

Trish ran into Dez's warm embrace. "I'm going to miss you too, Dezzy Poo! It sucks how we have to break up because of my mom's stupid job."

"I know. But I will always love you, Trish-ka-dish." Dez and Trish kissed one last time.

"Bye, Trish," the three friends said in unison, as the moving truck drove away.

Austin's P.O.V.

Austin couldn’t believe that he almost missed Trish leaving, and on top of that, his parents were getting back together after they divorced, and the rest of his family was moving to Miami to live with him and his dad. He couldn't wait to see his mom, his brothers, and sister again, and they were even taking his good friend with them.

He was wondering how Ally and Dez would react to this. They had never met Austin’s family before, except for his dad, Mark.

"Hey, do you guys want to go to the movies or something?" Dez asked.

"I can't. I'm hanging out with Dani tonight," Austin Replied.

"Oooh! Austin and Dani sitting in a tree!" Ally and Dez sang, laughing at Austin.

"You guys know that we are just friends," Austin interrupted.

"That's what you say, but we know that you want there to be something more," Dez giggled.

"Whatever. I'll see you around. We have to clean the house because my mom is coming and she can't stand the mess."

Austin rushed away before they could say anything else about his mom coming back. Also the whole Dani thing was starting to annoy him. They both knew that he didn't like her yet they still continued to bother him about it.

Ally's P.O.V.

Ally watched him skate away. Austin Moon. The boy who brought a smile to her face whenever she thought of him. The boy who made her laugh whenever they were together. The only boy she ever had a crush on in her entire life. She just wished that he would notice her like she noticed him the first time she saw him walk into her dad’s music store, Sonic Boom. But she knew he never would. She just wasn’t right for him, and she just couldn’t face the fact that they would never be together. If only she could—

“So what do you want to do?” Dez asked, interrupting Ally’s thoughts.

“Actually, I just remembered I still have some homework to do! Sorry!” Ally shouted as she ran towards her house, trying to avoid Dez because she knew that if she stayed there long enough, he would’ve found out that there was something wrong.

“But it’s summer!” Dez screamed back.

Dez’s P.O.V.

Dez knew by the way Ally acted that there was something up. Was it about Trish? Or was it about Austin? Whatever it was, he was going to find out.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading the first chapter. There will be more to come!!! Follow us on twitter: @LiamPayne_R5 and @1Dislife_R5

Tweet us and comment and all that jazz!

Thanks a ton!!!

~Haley and Nicole