Chapter 7

Amber’s P.O.V.

Amber looked at everyone. She noticed that Aaron was all alone and that he looked kind of sad.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Amber asked him.

“You know that girl who I told you about?”

“Casey?”

“Yeah, well she said that she would be back at the store today. So I came here and waited all day for her to show up. When I saw her, I was just so happy, but then she broke my heart. I saw her with another guy. The guy from the cell phone accessory cart. He went up and talked to her and then they turned and walked away together. She lead me on, you know what I mean? I thought she really liked me, but I guess I was wrong.”

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry,” Amber said giving Aaron a giant hug.

“It’s fine. I’m over her,” he said.

“Aaron, I know you're not over her. I saw the way you looked at her that day. You really like her Aaron. You can’t let her go,” Amber said. She loved to hear and read love stories. She had always wished she lived in a movie, so she could live happily ever after. She thought if she couldn't live happily ever after then she will help anyone she could so they can.

She knew Aaron really liked that girl. She had never seen him so happy before in his life. Well except maybe for when they would play together as a band, she would have to help him get back together with her.

Amber looked around the room and saw him. His fiery orange hair made it so easy for her to spot him. His blue eyes would sparkle when the light hit them just right. He could make her laugh like no boy had ever made her laugh before.

“Hey Dez,” Amber said twirling her hair.

“Hi Amber,” he sang. He was so cute.

“Whatcha doin?” she asked trying to be flirty.

“Well, I’m trying to figure out how I can get this boat into this jar.”

Amber bursted out laughing. She didn’t know why because it wasn’t even that funny. It was kind of stupid. She noticed how everyone stopped and looked at her. She looked down at her shoes, blushing.

“Sorry everyone,” Amber said.

Dez P.O.V.

Dez looked at Amber thinking he really liked her. She was nice, kind, sweet, she even laugh at all his jokes, when no one else did. And she was beautiful. Her long, silky blonde hair was amazing and it fit her perfectly. He remembered meeting her one time before. The kids were young and they came to visit Austin, but he never remembered her being so beautiful. She lit up his world like nobody else. When she flipped her hair, it got him overwhelmed. And when she smiled at the ground it wasn’t hard to tell she didn’t know she was beautiful. But in Dez’s eyes she was.

Ash P.O.V.

Ash open the door, accidentally bumping into Ally.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” Ally said racing to pick up the things she dropped.

“No, I’m sorry!” Ash replied, helping her pick up her things “I didn’t see you there and I was rushing.”

Ash picked up the last paper and handed it to Ally grabbing her hand. It was so soft. He didn’t want to let go. He felt something. He didn’t know what it was, but it was something special. After what seemed to be an eternity, Ally finally pulled away.

“Hey, now that I have you here, I was wondering if I could ask you something?” Ash asked looking into her deep brown eyes.

“What is it?” Ally said, not trying to make eye contact back with him.