The Red Eyed Killer

Sans' eyes twitched at the sight that just occurred, unable to believe what had just happened. Sans looks like he is about to blow and scream at the top of his lungs, but the way he speaks out didn't really help matters either, especially with the tone that he had chosen for this.

"Are...are you actually...serious? Did that have to happen...of all the things? Heh."

Sans sound like he is about to lose his mind right now. Jaune has a deadpan expression on his face, and is more in control of himself than Sans.

"Oh come on!! Are you saying that we are going to be stuck on this stupid island forever?!"

Fohl shouted out. But Sans spoke out.

"No. We are not.going.to.stay. We will get off the island. Besides...I have the ability to make a portal out of here. So we should not worry."

'Though there is one thing that I am worried about. Will James Ironwood of Atlas find us still, even though we are on this strange island?'

As Sans look down...

!!!

Sans collapsed to the ground, holding his chest. Everyone looked, and saw Sans on his knee, holding onto the place where his heart is.

"Sans? Are you okay, buddy?"

Sans didn't speak, but he did breath deeply, as he than realized the sudden feeling that is appearing now.

'I can feel it...the Elemental Orb...it's somewhere around here, on this island. But...where is it?'

Sans stood up, as he spoke out.

"What I'm looking...I can feel it. It's somewhere on this island. We're obviously at the right place."

Coco than looks at Sans, concerned.

"Are you sure, Sans?"

Sans looks and nodded rapidly.

"I can...it's also what made me act like that. We need to find it, quickly. Than we can get off of this strange island."

Everyone looked at each other, unsure if what Sans is saying about the Elemental Orb being on this island true. But they cannot stay here forever.

"Alright. The sooner we find it...the better. So we need to get moving."

Jaune said with a sign. Sans nodded, as he stood up, and spoke out.

"We've got to look for it. C'mon."

Sans began to walk, presumably to the direction of where the Elemental Orb is located at. Everyone looked at each other...but they followed. But as they began to walk away...they did not realize that there is someone watching them...and they are following Sans and his group. They looked at the group...before slipping into the woods...and starts to follow them.

10 minutes later...

!

Sans sensed that the group is being followed by someone. Sans stopped, and the group stopped as well.

"Sans. What is wrong?'

Asia spoke out, as Sans spoke out.

"We're not alone. Someone else is following us."

This made everyone stopped what they are doing. Sans closed his eyes...and spoke out.

"I'm gonna need everyone to run. Because I am going to know the trees down in order to make them stop following us. So everyone...get ready to start running."