Reuniting with Old Faces

Abyss and his friends, they are able to get back to where Yasaka is just in time, as Abyss was able to get the CELL Core inside of the syringe that Yasaka had brought along with her. However, since Abyss has modest, Ravel had to do the honors and inject the CELL Core into Yasaka's soul. And after a little bit of time, the CELL Core began to take its effect on the Kyuubi's soul and body, making her more stronger then before, and since Abyss already powerful her with the Energy Cell, it was able to be completed into her body much more faster than before. However, Abyss knows that this thing will not last for long. So, he was able to get a communication's device, and was able to speak to Alphys and told her of the situation. Alphys could not believe what she was hearing and what Abyss revealed, of how their world is still existing with people, but now has became an undead world. Regardless of the shock, she went to work on making a machine, and was able to make a dome that protected all of Kyoto. And this is where Abyss is at right now.

"Entry Log 4:

I didn't expect visiting my AU again to be this bad. The world I once knew no longer exists, it's now something I never could have dreamed of. I can't figure out how the Fallen Cells have managed to mutate further. Normally they die off within hours, unless they find a way to stay alive longer, but these creatures have the intelligence of wild animals. They know how to hunt, kill, survive. My best theory is they've found a way to survive in this environment by consuming flesh, but there are no more living beings left in my AU. Unless something or someone is deliberately feeding them? Or maybe, they've managed to hunt in another AU undetected? ...I hope I am wrong. I have nicknamed these new mutated cells 'DEAD CELLS.'

The next day, Alphys felt ill. She said she was burnt out and had a headache. Normally CELL hosts are immune to sickness and disease. Perhaps she's pushing herself too hard? For safety measures, Alphys is the only one who can access the teleport machine. So we have to wait until Alphys gets better. In the meantime..... I was practicing teleporting to different AUs without the machine.

My first test was to teleport to the classic Undertale
world. No problems there. But when I tried returning to Outertale, I ended up somewhere else. Everything was dark, but then I saw CONTINUE and RESET appear above me. I encountered a version of Classic Sans called Geno, who's badly injure but still makes puns. There was a Frisk there, too. We conversed for a while, until we talked about Papyrus. At first, I was hesitant to talk about my brother's situation.... but I hoped Geno could give me some advice about how to help him recover... I regret it. It was pretty intense, but we both managed to calm down. We managed to apologize with no hard feelings. It was time for me to say goodbye to Geno and Frisk, and return home. I made it back to Outertale safely. I was exhausted after teleporting to several AUs in a single day. Alphys and Mettaton didn't realize I was gone for a few hours.

A few days later while in another AU, I took a break in a nice spot beneath a tree, and was peacefully reading my book, until an unexpected visitor greeted me. He calls himself Template. Apparently he is a version of Error that has decided to be a protect like the one that is named Ink.

Another day, another unexpected encounter with another Sans traveller. This one is. maybe the grumpiest Sans I've ever met. And here I thought I was grumpy.

And speaking of Ink, another day, I met the infamous guardian of the multiverse himself, Ink. He is a very odd person to be with, but I felt something wrong. I could not sense anything I side of him, not even a place where his soul should be at. He may be a protector, but I have a very bad feeling about this guy. He may seem funny at first, but I am going to need to keep my distance and make sure that Ink is not trying to do something.

Next week, we returned to work. Today was a
pretty interesting day. This AU's ambience was...
blue and grey. Feels depressing, if you ask me.