Ready for Battle

"So...King Multiverse...huh?"

Ironwood spoke out, as he looked up at King Multiverse himself, and needless to say, Abyss was not over exaggerating about his height being 6'7 inches.

This version is literally taller than even James Ironwood himself, who is only 6'6 inches. Not even Ozpin could reach a height as tall as this. Needless to say, King Multiverse really does have the height of a king.

"Indeed, this is me alright. It is a pleasure to meet you, General."

King Multiverse spoke out on his false kind king tone. But James Ironwood spoke out to King Multiverse.

"I wouldn't use that facade of yours if I were you, King Multiverse."

King Multiverse was caught by surprise by that, before James Ironwood spoke out to King Multiverse again.

"Sans has already told me about you and your real nature, as well as about the powers you have. Also told me of your selfish side of being praised and respected by the prior that you control, King Multiverse."

King Multiverse looked annoyed, as he than looks at Abyss and spoke out.

"Do you really have to do that, revealing information about me, Abyss?"

Abyss than spoke back to King Multiverse.

"The other opinion would be to make people your servants through the use of this facade of yours. So yes, I needed to do that."

King Multiverse spoke back to Abyss in his cold voice.

"You clearly like to ruin my fun, even though I wanted it."

Abyss than spoke back to King Multiverse in with irritation now present in his very voice.

"What is so fun about tricking and getting other people, including other versions of me to say your oath and make them their servants, as well as rob them of their independence to be people, King Multiverse? There is nothing fun about making them your servants when it is clear that they don't want to."

King Multiverse glared at Abyss and Abyss glared back at King Multiverse, creating a chilling feeling around the 2 of them. As they continued to glare, a voice spoke out.

"So am I missing something?"

This made King Multiverse and Abyss stop, and they turned to see Ink having recently arrived into the room where the 2 versions of Sans are present in right now, with Abyss smiling that Ink arrived, putting an end to the glaring contest suddenly happening.