The Truth

Abyss...he was stunned. Did he just heard right? Mes is him? No, that can't be the case! He is just tryin got trick him. He is just lying to him! He is just trying to make him lower his guard, so that he can kill him, so that he can make him fall into shock and his own despair!

"You're...me...no...no...you're lying!! What you are saying is not true!"

Mes smiled sinisterly, as he spoke out.

"OF COURSE IT IS. HAVEN'T YOU NOT GUESSED IT, THE ATTACKS THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DO, THAT I MYSELF AM ABLE TO DO, THE KNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE ABOUT TO THE ATTACKS, WHICH I MYSELF I AM ABLE TO USE, ABOUT PAPYRUS, YOUR BROTHER, DUE TO THE INCIDENT THAT INVOLVED THE CREATURE THAT HAD DESTROYED YOUR HOME, YOUR UNIVERSE, I WAS INVOLVED IN IT, AND I WITNESSED THE DESTRUCTION OF IT, JUST LIKE YOU HAVE WITNESSED YOUR UNIVERSE'S DESTRUCTION."

This made Abyss, however, disbelieving, as he spoke out to Mes at his face.

"You were just observing me having my home destroyed, as Nightmare had done the same thing!"

Mes, however, knew that this would be his response, as he than spoke out to Abyss.

"BUT THAT IS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT I KNOW OF ABOUT YOU, ABYSS, ABOUT ME. I ALSO KNOW OF THE REALM, THE DIMENSION THAT YOU GO TO WHENEVER YOU SLEEP, WHENEVER YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU GO INTO A DARK SPACE FILLED WITH STRANDS OF LIGHT, THAT SHOWS THE SOUL OF A SENTIENT CREATURE, AS WELL AS FEELING A PRESENCE THAT IS FO FAMILIAR TO YOU, EVERY-TIME YOU ENTER THERE. THE ABYSS, OR SHOULD I SAY, THE LE COEUR."

Abyss, however, remains unconvinced, as he spoke out.

"Maybe that's because of the fact that you found it first, and the fact that you had connected yourself to the Abyss itself. In fact, you seem to be way more older than me, and likely have seen it before you had even dreamt of it!"

But Mes still smiled, as he had actually expected such a reaction from Abyss, due to the fact that he does not resemble him in any actual way. He only had the clothes and that's it, and his face is barely recognizable. Which is why he had one more thing to use on Abyss, as he than spoke out.

"WELL...IF THAT DOES NOT CONVINCE YOU STILL, THAT I HAVE ONE OTHER WAY TO CONVINCE YOU THAT THIS IS WHO I AM, ONE THAT WILL ALOOW YOU TO SEE AND REALIZE WHO IT US THAT IS BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES, SO YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE TRUTH BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES."

Mes than looks down at his torso, as his mouth on his torso began to grin a little bit, the eye on his collar began to widen a little bit, as if it is shocked and in pain of what it is feeling inside of Mes' own body. Than, the mouth began to open, as saliva began to drip down from the top part of the teeth, as it than began to reveal that it is that's inside, and what Abyss saw, shocked him so much to the very CELL Core he has.

Inside of the mouth...there is no throat, in fact...there is something there, past the teeth and the green tongue. Inside of the mouth...is a sphere...that has DNA Strands all over the place, one inside of the sphere, with the other strands all over the sphere's sides. The appearance of the strange sphere...it resembles the CELL Core in terms of appearances, with the addition of star-like irises on the sphere, and the that there are miniature mouths on the strands. And when Abyss had used his powers to sense this magic...his eyes widened, as he than spoke out.

"No...NO!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!"

Ravel than used her own power to sense the magic, as her eyes widened, and she than spoke out.