Fight the White Dragon Emperor

"Oh boy..."

Sans spoke out, as he can feel the bad position that he is in right now. Ever since Kuroka decides to stays in his house, Sans had gotten use to her playful banter and her teasing, but still makes reactions just because he is not that tolerant to it. Cinder, Blake, Atla, Akame, they all seem to mind her presence, and always tries to beat Kuroka to having to hold Sans, but Kuroka beats them every single time, and it doesn't help that she had the power to turn into a car, and go right next to Sans. Eri seems to take a liking of Kuroka, due to the Nekoshou tails and ears, and Kuroka also does not mind Eri at all. In fact, she has taken a liking on Eri, due to the fact that she is a child and that she is being kind to her. They even hang out and play together when they get the chance. But Atla, Atla is not here for another person trying to take his affections, and is competing against Kuroka, teaming up with Cinder. Kuroka finds this amusing. For Akame...she had similar thought on what Blake thinks of Kuroka.

Kuroka's time at staying with Sans is that, well...like Sans' attitude before the death of his father, she has a tendency to be a little bit lazy. But Sans doesn't mind, since she has been running from the Devil Soldiers her whole life, and now, now that she is in someplace where she can hide, she can now finally take a very long break, after so many days. Although, Kuroka has a tendency to be a little bit annoying, as she can flirt with Sans, which made Sans a little bit embarrassed by what she says to him. She even has a tendency to hug his head into...a rather inappropriate place. Yeah. That is the best way that he can describe it. But, other than that, though, Kuroka is not causing any severe problems, and has been good with Sans and his friends/lovers.

And his brother, Papyrus, well, he was a little bit suspicious with Kuroka at first, but after a little bit, he changed his mind and decided that she is fine. Although she is a little bit annoyed by the fact that Kuroka is as lazy, if not more so, than Sans, but, she is still very tolerable for Papyrus. Although, her habits of teasing and flirting with Sans, well, it is really making Papyrus rather...very uncomfortable. He really has no idea what to do if Sans becomes corrupted by Kuroka's attitude.

Yang also has a rivalry with Kuroka, but it is more on the friendly side than on the aggressive side. Kuroka is amused by this, but even she appreciates the friendly side of the rivalry instead of the aggressive side of a rivalry. Ruby is very friendly towards Kuroka, and Kuroka returns it back to Ruby very well.

And now...Sans...he is in his bed...with Blake and Kuroka at opposite ends of his body, and needless to say, it is very embarrassing. And they are sleeping as well. Needless to say, Sans does not enjoy this one bit. But...luckily, there is one thing that he does enjoy, and it is in the second bed that is right next for his own. That bed belongs to Eri. He raises his head a bit to try and see Eri in the dark room that he is in now. And needless to say, to see his adoptive younger sister sleeping in the bed that is Joe in his room, it makes him want to smile a thousand more times.

 And needless to say, to see his adoptive younger sister sleeping in the bed that is Joe in his room, it makes him want to smile a thousand more times