Flames of Blue Hate

Sans looks, as he sees that a person is coming to see him. And needless to say, Sans is unsure who it is that is approaching him, as the light of the Blue Fire blocked most of his body, and he can only see the black coat.

"Is he a friend of yours?"

Sans spoke to Vali Lucifer, the White Dragon Emperor, who than shook his head, as he spoke out.

"No, I don't have a friend like that. This is different."

But when the person got closer...Sans feels like he is about to heave at the sight of the person that is now approaching him from the darkness.

Sans feels like he is about to heave at the sight of the person that is now approaching him from the darkness

The sight that he is seeing is immensely disgusting. It is a tall man, but he has patches of skin stitched all over his body, almost resembling the Frankenstein monster. The skin itself also looks burnt and scarred, and needless to say, Sans is very disgusted, as he can even smell burnt meat from them. And...Sans does not know why...but there is something awfully familiar about this person that he has no idea about. But he shakes off that strange feeling, as he than spoke out to the burnt man that is before him.

"Who are you?"

The man stopped, as his flames than extinguished, before he spoke out.

"You can call me Dabi."

Vali than looks at Dabi, and shouted out.

"Dabi...why did you interrupt our fight? This is between me and Sans!"

But Dabi simply laughed, as he than spoke out to the Dragon Emperor. Amusement present in his voice.

"Ohhh...than I will have to guess..."

His hand than ignited, as he than spoke out his last words.

"It is a fight between the both of you and me!!!"

Dabi than used his quirk, Cremation, on both Vali and Sans, as Sans made a Crystal wall in order to defend against the blue flames

Dabi than used his quirk, Cremation, on both Vali and Sans, as Sans made a Crystal wall in order to defend against the blue flames. The Blue Flames hit the Crystal, but it did not melt. It did however, glow blue, as the Abyss Crystal is now much more heated up than before. It is similar to metal, conducting heat.