Yue's Time with the Others

"Hey, everyone. Meet Yue."

Abyss said, as he introduced Yue, who had been given clothes.

And needless to say, what she is wearing really made her even more beautiful than ever before

And needless to say, what she is wearing really made her even more beautiful than ever before. And everyone seems to be stunned at the fact that there had been a vampire that had been stuck inside of a labyrinth. And yet, somehow, this one was inside of it. But based on the way she felt, it is obvious thad she must have been around for a very long time, perhaps decades, maybe even centuries. It is a miracle that Abyss had found her, otherwise, the other Dead Cells would have found her first, and she would have been eternal food for them.

Most of the people here seemed to have mixed opinions on Yue. It is either because that they have no idea if they can trust her, although they do pity her for being betrayed, and thus, their opinions are slightly more positive than mixed. However, there are some that stand out with not liking her at all. One of them happens to be Atla Fayon, and this is due to the fact that she is very possessive of Abyss, and she does not like the way that Yue is holding onto him. And she is not the only one. Ravel Phenex also does not like that a vampire of all things is holding onto Abyss' arm. But it seems that this Yue vampire is very clingy to him and will not let go. She seems to be very possessive of him, especially since Abyss had been able to save her life, and it seems like she owes it to him. But the others, they seem to be very welcoming to her, even Ganyu, who also seems to be very welcoming to her, as well as the fact that she is also the most kind and the most friendly one of the group.

 But the others, they seem to be very welcoming to her, even Ganyu, who also seems to be very welcoming to her, as well as the fact that she is also the most kind and the most friendly one of the group

Ganyu looks down at Yue, as she spoke out.

"Abyss, how did you find her? I mean, you never mentioned where you manage to find her, especially after what had happened to the outside world.

Abyss than looked down at Yue, who nodded her head, as he spoke out.

"Apparently, she was inside of a labyrinth that is close to Ebott City, somehow, and I ended up falling in, thanks to Alphys telling me about this place. Even I don't know how she manage to find such a place like this. I was navigating through the labyrinth in order to try and see what was going on, and than, I ended up encountering some monsters inside of that place, monsters that I have never seen before, as well as some of the Dead Cells that have fallen into this place. And during of this, I manage to find Yue in there, and she had been fused to stone, almost like a prison."