A Blue Friendship

Sans looks very surprised at what, or rather, who, he is seeing before him. Clearly, this person is not from Remnant, as no one ever looks like this. He looks down, than back at Sonic the Hedgehog, and spoke out.

"Well...it's nice to meet you, Sonic. I'm Sans. Sans Gaster. And these people behind me are Ruby, Blake, Akame, Asia, and my adoptive sister, Eri. It's nice to meet you."

Sans spoke out, as he extended hand out to Sonic. Sonic smiled, as he spoke out.

"Heh, right back at you."

Sans extend his bad and grab onto Sans' hand to shake up. But...what no one didn't expect...

Everyone was silent...unable to speak what to speak what they had just heard, until Sans finally laughs.

"Hehehehehehe...the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It'a always funny."

As Sans laughed, he had this thought in his head.

'Man. Old habits die hard.'

Than, Sonic began to laugh to.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...okay! That is actually very clever of you!"

Than, everyone joined in on the laughter, as clearly, this was something they have not seen Sans do. To actually prank someone with a prank like that, it's entirely new.

After everyone is done laughing, everyone finally stopped, as Sans wiped a tear away from how hard he was crying.

"Aaaaaaahhhh...it never gets old. But...back on track."

Sans than looks at Sonic with curiosity, as he spoke out.

"You know, I have never seen anyone or anything like you before. Are you from Remnant?"

This caught Sonic's attention, as he gawked his head.

"What's Remnant?"

Sans stares, as he spoke out.

"Obviously, you're not from around here. This is the name of the planet that you are on, Sonic."

This caught Sonic's attention, as he spoke out.

"Wait, really?"

Sonic than looks around, and clearly, he does not know of Vale or anything else.

"Okay...those are not from Mobius?"

"What's Mobius?"

Ruby spoke out, looking very curious, this caught Sonic's attention, as Sans spoke out.