Abyss Murder Time Trio

How long? How long has it been for Abyss, for his Trio? He does not know. He has no real idea how long it has been for him and the others. He knows it has been such a very long time, sure. But he does not know how long it has been, as there is no clock in there. He has lost track of time. He found hav even there for days, for weeks...he would not count months and years, due to it not feeling this long. And unfortunately for Sans, there have been no progress in trying to find a way out. The place seems to block his ability to make portals. And even worse, is that they cannot damage this place is anyway. Well...they can, in some ways, sure, but the damage would simply heal itself.

And unfortunately for the others, namely, AbyssSwap Papyrus and AbyssShift Chara, they are not doing just like Sans is not. In fact, they are feeling very angry, that they are stuck in a position that they did not need to be stuck in, nor having no reason to be stuck in. But The Trio does have one question in mind.

"What's the purpose of all 3 of us being here?"

They are so confused. They do not understand why they are meant to be here. What is the point of them being present here.

Sans looked down, as he began to wonder why? Did Error404 make this thing, to trap him? It would make sense, but at the same time, does not, as he needs Sans to go to the Abyss. So no, he would not need to trap him. Maybe it was for something else that is here? Something else that they need to contain, and just just 'them.' Maybe it's for something else.

"How long...how long do we have to keep on doing this?"

Sans said. He felt hopeless, as it feels like he is back in Nightmare's castle, except it feels much more longer than ever before. He does not understand why he needs to stay this long. All he understands, is that he is forced to do this along with the other 2 that are with him in this mess. It seems that this thing will never end. The human, they just keep on coming back. Every time they die, they return, and they are now much more smarter than ever. Obviously, as they can recall that will happen to them, and what has happened to them, that they are like this. And because of this, the Trio had to change their approach in the middle of combat, and rarely change their approach in fights at the beginning, in order to keep the kid off balance. But now, they are running out of options. And the last fight that they had with the human nearly got Chara killed in a very dangerous close way to death's door. And now...it is likely that one of them is going to die in the next fight that they will be in...they must be mentally prepared to die by the hands of the one that they're fighting.

But it seems that they do not have not wait for anything new for long...because all of them than felt something. A new presence. But it wasn't the kid's. No...instead...it was something else. Something far different than the kid that they are fighting. They sensed the kid...but they are being blocked by someone else that's here. And it is not a very welcoming presence that is fighting off against the kid.

"Do you guys feel that?"

Sans said, as Papyrus and Chara nodded.

"We do. This is a different presence."

Papyrus spoke out, and Chara nodded back.

"Papyrus is right. And...it's similar to you, Sans."

This caught Sans' attention, as he than spoke out.

"Really?"

Chara nodded. But before anyone can react, the beginning part of the Judgement Hall was beginning to change. Not in appearance, mind you. But in color.

 But in color