Fight against James Ironwood

Sans

Sans...he glare the through screen that he's speaking into...as if he is glaring at Ironwood. It is obvious that he is not happy with what had just happened, as the bruise on his face is a perfect reminder that Sans had been involved in Ebott's attack. But Sans remained calm, and spoke out.

"James Ironwood...it has become clear to me...you won't stop doing whatever it takes to get both me and my friends. And now...here you are, having sent you bots into my home, and nearly got innocence killed, as well as my brother and my 2 addicted sisters. I won't tolerate you anymore longer. If you want me...than there is only one way to settle this. A battle, between the both of us, in this deserted place, where there are no Humans, Faunus, or anything else present there, to cause unnecessary deaths. I have grown...more stronger...more powerful, over these days. And to me...it would be very unfair...if I fight you at the level of strength that I am in. So...in order...to make this fair for you...I'm giving you 3 days to prepare for the fight against the both of us. 3 days...I won't appear at the area that I have chosen for the both of us. But on the 4th day...you'll find me there...out in the open. So tell me this...James Ironwood...are you ready...to die?"

As Sans' screen turns off...James Ironwood says this to himself.

James Ironwood says this to himself

"I am ready...Sans."

Back with Sans...

Sans is now practicing his powers, as he is trying to make sure he can use it as creatively as he possibly can. He needs to make sure that he can face off against James Ironwood. And also...due to the fact that he has extremely advanced technology of both Atlas and Eggman, he does not doubt and in fact, he believes that James Ironwood is going to use some of Eggman's technology to try and make Due Process more dangerous than ever before. So he needs to get ready for that. But as he continued to train...

"Big Brother..."

Sans looked and sees Eri coming towards him, and she is looking very worried at Sans. The boy wearing the blue jacket with scarves looks at Eri, and spoke out to her younger adoptive brother?"

"Eri, is there something wrong that you want to talk to me about?"

Eri looks down for a little bit, before looking up at Sans, and hugged him as tightly as she could. Sans was caught by surprise at what Eri had done, but Sans obliges and he hugged her back in order to comfort the girl.