Warming Reunion

Abyss was shocked, as he sees that his brother is awake. He stepped forward...but he than remember that Papyrus has been brought back to consciousness agin after Ten no Kami repaired him. He stepped forward, looking up at Papyrus, as he raised his arms a little bit, contemplating on whatever he should believe that it is real or not. He looks up at what seems to be Papyrus, his eyes filled with tears, as Papyrus smiled down at him. And then, after a minute of looking at him, Sans lunged forward and hugged him, as Papyrus does the same. Abyss nuzzles into him, as tears leaked out of his eyes.

"It...it's really you, Paps."

Papyrus smiled, as he hugged his brother, and he than spoke out.

"Of course it is me, Sans. And you look much more different than when I first had seen you awoken. Besides, why wouldn't it be me?"

Abyss and Papyrus separated from each other a little bit, as Abyss than spoke out

I...I thought that...I had heard that you had been healed, but I...I thought it was some bad joke. But you...you really are back. I...I have no idea...you have no idea how happy that this makes me to see my brother back and up on feet again."

Papyrus smiled, as he than spoke out.

"Well...I am back now, brother, and there is no way that you are being left behind from me. I am with you to make sure that you are happy, and that is all."

Abyss smiled, as he than spoke out.

"Well...seeing you again after what must have been such a very long time is a successful thing, Papyrus."

Papyrus smiled, as he looks at Abyss, and he than spoke out.

"So the others know?"

Sans than spoke out.

"I am not sure. I mean, Alphys and Mettaton, they both know. But the others...I have no idea. But...before we show that you are back in front of the others...mind that I show you someone?"

This made Papyrus confused, as he looks at Sans with a puzzled expression on his face, wondering why his own brother would ask him to see someone.

"Who is this someone that you are-HOLY, WHO IS THAT?!"

Abyss than looks up, and he sees that it is none other than Auxesia, who had somehow decided to find Abyss, and is now able to see him again, as Auxesia spoke out.

"Hello, my younger brother, it is good to see you again."

Abyss nodded his head, as he than spoke out to her.

"Yeah, it is good to see you again as well, Auxesia."

Papyrus than looks at Abyss, as he than spoke out.

"SANS!!!! WHO IS THAT?!"

Abyss looks at Papyrus and spoke out.

"Oh, about that. Papyrus, meet, Auxesia. She is my half-sister. So, in a way, you are her brother of a sort. And Auxesia, meet my brother, Papyrus."

Papyrus looks up at Auxesia, as he than spoke out

"Oh...ahhh...hello, Sister. It is nice to...to meet you."

Papyrus is very nervous, due to the fact that he did not expect to be having a sister, especially since this sister is so large that she's about building-sized. Auxesia raised one of her tentacles, and Papyrus, thinking that she is offering him something akin to a handshake, took her by the raised tentacle with one of his hands, and shook it. It is a very strange experience for Papyrus, needless to say, as he has not done this before.