Abyss' Internal Problem

Abyss is in his bed, as he looks down at a photo of his. It was his photo of the Thanksgiving that he and the others have had from today. Abyss smiled, as he feels happy that he gets to have a chance to finally be able to have that chance to have that much people, which means that he would not have to be alone. Especially since this photo will be proof that he will not have that. That loneliness will not be his fate.

Abyss sighed, as he spoke out.

"Well...I'm just glad that this is not the case, and that I never will have to feel as alone as I was."

Abyss than puts a hand on his chin, and spoke out to himself again.

"And besides, I'm just glad that I had made many new friends, and more importantly, new loved ones."

Abyss puts a hand on his heart, as he feels the warmth of having to be with his friends for quite some time.

Abyss than looks at another photo...he smiled at it, as it is a picture of himself, Abyss, Delta, Dream, Cross, Ganz, as well as with his brother, Abyss Papyrus, as they are also inside of the photo. Clearly, he has no idea how much this means to him. Abyss smiled...but as he looked at the photo...he suddenly noticed something that had been caught amiss. Something that not even he expected. There is someone else in the photo with the others, but it is not like the others he had invited in his Thanksgiving party. No, it's different. Normally, in other pictures, there is nothing unusual in them. But in the case of this one...there is something there. There is a Sans in there, but he can only see part of it's face, the lower part being the only one visible. The rest of the body...it is taller than the other Sanses, and it resembles classic Sans in a way, but it has a white coat, instead of a blue coat, and there is a single stream of water coming down the right side of his face. Almost like the side of his face is crying, but he is still smiling just to try and keep everyone around him happy.

Abyss looked concerned, as he than touched the photo, and he remembered something. Yesterday...he had been inside of a dream world, and while he didn't know for sure, he did see the same tear coming down the right side of the face. Whatever it is...it must be the same entity. But than...he also remembers another person like that. It was someone that Ink showed him. He tried to remember something...but he was shocked at something. His memory...it was gone. It is as though something, or someone, removed it from his mind, and all without his notice.

"What the..."

Abyss said, as he seemed to be bothered by this. He always has a good memory, almost to the point of being, or perhaps at the point of photographic. He can remember stuff perfectly, and he never forgets anything that he sees. So the fact that a memory of something that he had in his mind being removed is alarming, as he now no longer can tell what it is.

"How can this be? I...I never forget anything. Why is it that my mind can no longer remember what I am familiar with, with what Ink had talked about?! Just what in the world is going on right now?!"

This really alarmed Abyss, as he has no idea when or how this happened, and this is something very new to him, as he has never gotten memories teased from him before. So the fact that someone erased that memory under his nose is very alarming. But Abyss has a bunch of it being connected to the person that Ink Sans had shown him, if he can even guess who it might be. But no matter which memory he tries, he can never be able to find out which one has a connection, not even a slight one that may allow Abyss to know who it is. This is starting to spark worry more and more into his mind, and he kind of panicked a little bit. But as he panicked, a voice spoke out to him.

"Is something the matter, Sans?"

Abyss turns to the direction of the voice, and saw that there is someone that he has not spoken to in a year.