Dunking Taurus

Sans, Akame, and Blake are now outside, as they look around the area that they are in. Why did Sans take off with Akame and Blake? Well, they feel like they didn't have enough time with each other. So Sans figured that the best time to do it, is by going with them on the weekends, since it seems like a perfect time to go with them. And besides...they both told each other their backstories, and their pasts are a little bit similar to each other, such as being in a corrupted group, before defecting to fight for the right side. Also, he wanted to go out with them, just so that he can finally get his mind off of what happened when he had faced Trihexa, and when he was forced to confront the Headmasters.

"Well...figured this is the best spot to be in."

Sans said, as he looked around the town that everyone is in. Blake and Akame held hands with Sans, as Akame spoke out.

 Blake and Akame held hands with Sans, as Akame spoke out

"Well...what are we standing around here for? Should he get moving?"

Blake nodded, as she spoke back.

"I agree. We really should. Besides..."

She than directed Sans' hand to her cat ears, as she spoke out.

"I like it, when you pet them. When you let my Cat Ears on my head. It feels nice."

Sans sighed, and rubs her cat ears, which made Blake purr from them being touched by her boyfriend.

Sans smiled, as Blake purrs at what Sans is doing. This made Akame jealous, as she pulls Sans, and hugs him very tightly. Sans blushed, as he realizes that his head is resting on something that he is not supposed to rest on. She could even hear a sound coming from Akame when he moved his head a bit, and it didn't take him long to realize what it is that he's hearing. He really wished that this is a dream, because he is now in an embarrassing situation. Sans closed his eyes, as Blake and Akame are now facing each other with an irritated expression, even though their facial expression are immensely calm on both ends of Sans' girlfriends.

'Haaaaaa...why was this my idea to do this thing?'

Sans thought to himself, as he really regrets making this idea.

After things calmed down a little bit, Akame and Blake went to a variation of places. They went to see a duel between the teams of the different academies, they went and had lunched which had an insane moment with Akame when it comes to her eating, which you might guess what it is, and Blake has gotten a nice steadily meal that is full with nothing but fish right on top of noodles.