New Friends and a Reunion

Sans...he has no idea what has happened. During the fight against Nightmare, he had suddenly blacked out. And it is not because that he was about to die from Nightmare, due to him slamming his sphere down into the ground, not, it had nothing to do with that, it has something to do with the fact that it has involved something else in play.

When Sans entered inside of that place, that Abyss looking place, he had caught notice of an entity that exists inside of the strange realm that he's in. When he turned around and saw the entity...he cannot make out in what it is, due to the fact that it was very difficult to see, as he can only take note of the silhouette, but he cannot take note of the color of the entity, with the exception of the eyes, which are red in color. But the rest of the body...he is unable to make it out, due to the fact that he is inside of a place that is dark, even with the light that shines down on top of both Sans and the entity. This means that, if Sans can believe it, they Sans was not looking at a  silhouette, but rather at the true colors of the entity, which is that it is a void black color. But about the silhouette, and what it looks like with the shape...when Sans tries to look at it, at first...it is only a mass of tentacles that resemble that of a squid. But as he continues to look at the entity, and as the light continues to shine right on top of the entity...Sans than noticed something...off. It does not look like a mass of tentacles at all. Although it is a little bit difficult, as Sans continues to try and look at the entity...but in time...he than looked at it again...and he found out what it really looks like. It looked like...himself...except that it is very tall. It is at the height of 12 feet, and has 10 tentacles coming out from his back, which explains to Sans as to why there are a mass or tentacles in the place of the entity. The coat of the entity is long and reached down to his ankles, with an aqua green pupil in the right ehe, and while the left one has the same, around the pupil is a red iris. It even has a black crystal with a red eye there, though it also isn't really in eye, just the fact that it looks like an eye. It even has tentacles in its aqua green teeth, which is a bit more sharper than a human's.

But as Sans tries to think of what the entity had looked like to him...he began to awaken. His hand twitched a little bit...at first...but then...his fists clenched tightly, as he than began to try and open his eyes. It is a little bit difficult, but in time...he was finally able to open them. It is just that it took a lot of effort to try and do it. When he first opened his eyes...it was very darkening in his vision to the point where he thought that he is unable to see...but then...his vision began to brighten, to the point that he is able to see where he is inside of right now, when Sans began to look around...he saw that he is in a room, but now any sort of room that he recognizes. In fact, it looked rather...different from his own. He saw that it was mostly a normal wooden color, almost similar to a cabin, and he began to try and speak, only to have a moaning sons come out from his mouth. And as that happened...a female voice spoke out to Sans.

"You're finally awake."

Sans blinked a little bit, and he turns around in order to see who it is that had spoke out to him. He than saw that it is none other than Ravel Phenex, sitting next to him in a chair.

 He than saw that it is none other than Ravel Phenex, sitting next to him in a chair