Good vs Evil Part 11

Infected and Tint are very shocked at this sudden form of development that had appeared. A fusion between Omnipotent and Abyss, 2 extremely powerful version of Sans with incredible godlike abilities...they have never thought that they would see the day in front of them. How...how is this even possible? Did Omnipotent somehow knew of this? Well...of he did knew from the beginning, than that would mean that he has always been a step ahead this whole time. Because now...now he has the power boost that he now can use in order to combat against the Soul Harbinger.

Omnipotent Abyss looks at Soul Harbinger, who is very shocked by this sudden development. Omnipotent Abyss than looks down at himself, and he spreads his arms, as he that spoke out to himself.

"Power...this power...it is beyond anything that I could have ever dreamed of. The power to continuously grow in strength...to have total absolute power over the divine might of the gods. It is such an incredible feeling. This is what King Multiverse must have felt, when Abys fused with him. It is so...shocking to be feeling this. And yet, at the same time, the feeling itself is so very incredible."

Onnipotent held his hands in front of his face, and clenched them as tightly as he could, as this time, light blue lightning shot out of his hands, as he feels that his power has become much more stronger. All of his powers are now much more different. They have increased in power and strength, not to mention the ferocity and the deadliness of the electricity themselves. Even his physical strength, which was very powerful enough to carry 2 moons with ease, is now growing stronger, and his physical speed, which is enough it reach a that the speed of Mach 10, even those 2 attributes of his have grown even more stronger than ever before. And in spite of this, they are continuing to grow stronger, but a little bit more faster when compared to how much Abyss can grow. How powerful with Omnipotent Abyss be, as he continues his fight against the Soul Harbinger? Well...it is time to find out by himself. And the only way for him to find out...is by fighting it.

Omni Abyss looks at the Soul Harbinger...who glares at Omni Abyss with hate-filled eyes, as he than spoke out.

"So you both can fuse. But deal. It will not change the fact that you all will still die!!"

Soul Harbinger than fired purple flames at Omnipotent Abyss, in hopes that it can burn him badly. But Omnipotent simply held his own hand out, as the flames are a white color, and are radiating heat much greater than the Flames of Hephaestus. He than shouted out loud.

"Surtur's Hatred!!"

Than, a large blast of flames the size of a building blasted at the purple flames, and clashed together against it. The 2 flames pushed at each other, before they had both blown up. This made Soul Harbinger cover his face with his arms to protect it from flying debris.

Soul Harbinger than looks, and he sees that Omnipotent Sans is still standing up, his hand is still up, lit ablaze, as he looks down at himself and spoke out to himself.

"Impressive...this fusion increased my powers much greater than it had been before. A shame that it might be the only time that I would have to use it in such a fight."