Group Hunt

Sans is inside of his room. It was 10:39 P.M at night, basically...in a time wherever everyone's asleep. And...the there is also the fact that Atla and Cinder are sleeping at opposite ends of the bed, holding onto him a little bit. Sans looked down at his hand...as he than thought out.

'Obviously...I picked the wrong place to find the Elemental Orb. I need to locate at a different place, as well as to locate in a different way. I can't just simply fly, or Ironwood will know that it is me. I need a vehicle for me to disguise my presence in. And there is only one that I can think of, they will work out for me correctly. I just hope that I can play my cards right.'

He than clenched his fist, as he spoke out.

'I cannot do this by myself this time. I need help in this mess. I need to bring all of my friends with me now. I just hope that they are up for the task to aid me in my search for the Elemental Orb that I need to find.'

Sans looks up at the ceiling...unaware that he is landing on his pillow. Sans looks up, and he stares at his hand...which briefly flickers into a claw, covered in turquoise liquid, and his scarves are also the same color, but is a bit more on the semi-liquid state. 4 smaller tentacles, each a pale turquoise color, are shown moving before his eyes. Sans closed his eyes and shook his head, before he looks at his hand again, and saw that it was still normal. Sans sighed, as he looks up at the ceiling. He than thought yo himself again.

'But...seriously...who was this Beats guy. Where did he really come from?'

Sans was very suspicious of Beats when he first met him, and now that he reveled that he had a Gaster Abyss Blaster with him...it now made him even more suspicious than he had ever done. He is now very curious if he is connected to Sans himself in a way. But...Sans had no proof that there is a connection.

'Guess I'll have to put that question on hold for now. Tommorow...I'll have my friends join me on my hunt for the Elemental Orbs, and than...I'll look for the last one.'

Sans than closed his eyes, and went to sleep...as the immensely warm feelings of his 2 lovers took ahold of his very soul, quickly. He hopes that he is ready for what is gonna happen in the next day.

Next day...with team RWBY...

Teams RWBY and NPR are not going around Vale to try and find where Sans and the others are at. They just hope that with luck, that Sans, and possibly, Jaune, are around here somewhere.

"Okay, everyone. Let's begin the search and find out where Sand and Jaune are located. With luck, we should be able to reunite with them.

Everyone nodded, and Nora than screamed out.

"Reunion with Fearless Leader and Lunch Boy?! I'll do anything to get them back!!"

Than, everyone began to search for wherever Sans and Jaune are at, and hoping that...with luck, they'll be able to find them. They had searched everywhere for Sans and the others, all so that they can take the chance to finally reconcile with him, and hopefully reunite with him again, and have it be like last time as well. Not to mention Jaune being reunited with the rest of his team, which is a plus. But as they looked around, they saw no signs of Sans and the others.

"Any luck?"

Ruby spoke out. Everyone shook their head. Yang sighed, as she spoke out.