New Aid

Abyss was stunned at the sight that is before his very eyes. He did not expect to see Template and Blue appear inside of the AU that he is in. But it seems that they have decided to come to the rescue in order to help him inside of this mess. He never thought that this sort of thing can happen, as Abyss spoke out.

"Template, Blu, how did you, what are you guys doing here?!"

Template looked at Abyss and spoke out.

"I apparently noticed what is happening on my screen, and saw that Anti-Flowey had decided to arrive and attack you, so I figured that you needed some help in trying to deal with him."

This made Abyss surprised, as he spoke out to him.

"You know Anti-Flowey?"

Template nodded his head, as he than spoke out to him.

"Yeah, I do know of him. He is a Flowey of an alternate universe, that has became stronger, due to an entity named Error404 attacking his AU, and now, he has an even worser personality than ever before."

Abyss was stunned, as he than spoke out.

"What...what does Anti-Flowey even want?"

Template than spoke out.

"Simple, he wants to control the balance within the Multiverse as he sees fit, as well as attempt to rule it. But so far, he is doing a very awful job at it. Like, he really can't be able to win and take the crown, seriously."

This made Anti-Flowey very unhappy, as he than roared out.

"DO NOT MOCK ME OF MY EFFORTS IN MY DESIRE TO RULE THE MULTIVERSE!!!!"

Template smiled, as he likes the fact that he is able to mock Anti-Flowey with mere facts, as Template than spoke out.

"Maybe if you aren't so terrible at your job, than I would not have to mock you."

Template decided to add some more salt to the fire, as Anti-Flowey snarled and tries to attack with his vines, before Template than made a Hologram Wall, and blocked the attack, but Anti-Flowey is now more violent in trying to reach Abyss and his group, but is now focusing on Template.

"And now...you are suddenly targeting Abyss, and all from that woman, who you have never met before. You have something that is really wrong with you."

This made Anti-Flowey even more frustrated than ever before, as he than fired Optimistic Pellets at the wall, and sure enough, the wall did not hold, and it got sucked into the mini black holes that are the pellets of Anti-Flowey. Luckily thing that Template manage to reinforce the durability of the wall enough for the pellets to go away. Parasite stepped forward and smiled, as Abyss spoke out.

"Wait, Blu, what are you planning to do."

But Blu smiled, as he than spoke out.

"Heh. Don't worry, Abyss. I have gained something that can help me deal with this large weed here."

He than smiled, but Abyss saw that it is not a naturally good smile, along with Ravel. In fact, this smile is a lot more sinister and ruthless than he could expect. Blu than turned around and looked at Anti-Flowey, as he than spoke out.

"Eat this, big weed."

Than, something very scary happened. All of a sudden, the entire area became covered in darkness, with red eyes all over the place, and a horrifying entity than appeared out of Blu. It resembles the head of a rabbit, with red eyes on its face. In fact, there are red eyes all over the black dome that Blu has made, as Blu than began to laugh very sinisterly.