bangtan💀

right now the 6 were sitting together head hanged low but subtly glaring at each other....

"so?"

"hobi hyungggg~~~"

"ah-ah ah tae....no puppy eyes!!!!" hobi said turning his head to jungkook who gave more puppy eyes...

"ahh noooo......jimin!!! not you too!!!!"

haash yoongi is better!! " becoz yoongi had blank expression..

"they started!!!" namjoon and jin were damn shocked!!!

"YOU BRATs!!!!" jin and namjoon yelled together as the 3 pointed at them...

"hobiii hyung we are innocent!!!!" tae said pouting...

"stop pouting apple!!!" 

"shut up you red headed bunny faced tailless creature!!!!"

"huh?? but you both are red headed!!!" hobi said a matter of fact that others were not able to say to them...

"....."

"...."

"i am going for dyeing my hair..." both muttered going on opposite sides after receiving the shock....

"...they are born fool right?" yoongi said 

"no...just a bit too much than you all...." hobi said smiling ....

"..."

"namjoon hyung......thanks...."

"huh?? why hobi"

"you showed me how an ogre looks today!!!" listenigthis jin burst out laughing while namjoon was massaging his ear and nose...

"ohh and yoons..pink suits on you..."

"hobi....do you have green dye???" yoongi asked innocently 

"ohh yaa .......have it..." poor hobi took some time to get what he meant but..it was already late..

"now...we are even...." yoongi said closing the dye bottle that he just poured on jimins head...now both were a mixture of green and pink....

"hobi .......you are too too too much innocent for this cruel world....ohh god!!! my hoba!!" jin said laughing 

"um-ummmm jimina-ah it looks cute on you~~" hobi said wiping the remaining colour that was falling on jimins face nervously.... while jimin was glaring someone....

in evening.....

"ohh  there they are!!!" jimin said as he saw them coming wearing a cap covering their hair...

"why they always clash???" hobi said whining knowing when ever they clash a new drama is created...

"kook what colour is it???" jin asked trying to remove the cap..

"first he will remove..." jungkook said  pointing at tae...

"and why??? "

"okk stop!!! you two will turn opposite direction and remove your caps.." hobi said getting in between...

"fine" both said turning...

as soon as they removed their cap lots of gasp were heard...some from boys while some from the students who were drooling over them..