STRIP💀

jungkook turned  right infront of taehyung...

"hmm....you know..i told you so many times...don't touch any single strand of hair of bangtan.....but its seems you never learned huh??" he said wiping the blood from corners of tae's lips who hissed at touch..

"how about we teach them today??" jimin said crackling his knuckles...

"i am never interested in teaching ...but i would love to teach them..." yoongi said twisting his neck..

"and giant can show his power of destruction!!!"

"gladly." namjoon said smirking...

they all attacked together...jugkook went for the boy that punched tae..even tho he was already beaten badly by tae..

"you don't touch my soulmate bish!!!! no no no that trick wont work~~" jimin said dragging the boy by his hairs who tried to collect some sand to throw but poor hands got crushed by jimin's high boot shoe..

"touch him again and i will do worse!!!" jungkook whispered in his ears before knocking him off by punching on his jaw 

jin  was slapping a fella that tried to steal his slipper..well who won't it was soo fucking beautiful....

"my.slippers.means.more.than.your.existence.bish!!!" he said sapping him after every word with his pink slippers...

"listen...just be clam and i will hit you cheek bones only!!! i pr- fuck you idiot!!! there is no means to make you all understand!!!!"  namjoon said frustated as he ended up hitting his jaw breaking it...

"what?? how the fuck can- oh wow!!!" jimin said to yoongi as he saw him lying down on ground...but then noticed the boy that was crushed under his legs... 

"waiteu!! oops sorry!!! you were moving too much so i got panicked!!!!" poor hobi knocked out boys teeth ...not his mistake he was aiming for head but the boy was moving too much...

"you.don't.talk.shit.about.him!!!!" taehyung said punching the boy after every word....

"ohk thats enough..." jin said dragging jungkook who was still beating yeon-hae...

"don't you dare touch hi-anyone from us!!! or our school!!!" jungkook said leaving the boy more like throwing him...

"now what??" hobi asked 

"bunk??" jimin suggested as no one was in mood for detention...

"its 3 time this month.." namjoon said reminding..

"ah-sshit!!" tae hissed as the wound on his waist came in contact with jimin's elbow..

"huh? show me!!"jungkook said turning tae towards him..

"its n-nothing!!" tae said shaking his head..

"I.said.show me.peach." jungkook said  voice getting strict 

tae was not ready to listen so jungkook locked his both hands behind his back lifting up the shirt...

"how the fuck it happened?? they were armed??" hobi said gasping as he saw the cut made by knife..

"how did it happened?"

"i asked you something!!" jungkook raised his voice making tae flinch..

"ye-yeon-hae had a d-dagger ...th-that i threw...there.." tae said pointing at the place he threw that dagger...