bitchy witch ended💀

hell was going towards the library when..

*SPLASH*

"what the actual fuckity fuck!!!"

"w-wait...its actually ...rose water? wow i like it..."

"jungkook!! your is rose water!! our is mother fucking garlic smelling!!!"

all three of them were drenched in water....smelling awful accept jungkook who was smelling like rose...

"enfer is missing old hell..lets show them hell.."

three of them smirked then scrunched their nose at awful smell....

(i hate garlic.....consider me vampire......i hate going out in sunny day..like winter and coldness..)

............

"tae...why the hell you added rose wat-fuck!" jimin stopped in mid eyes going wide to see hell running towards them..

"fuck RUN!!!"

they ran towards the only entrance they got dance room....

and shocked to see the interior...all of them not only enfer even hell also....

"woah..whats this!!!" tae said and even others were shocked..

*worship my hips and waist bab-* ring...

"yeah hobi hyung......yeah we are in dance room...ok fine be quick!" others were looking at tae..

"umm hobi hyung is coming..."

"your call ringtone.....well if you let me worshi-" before jungkook can continue tae smacked his head harshly blushing before looking away..

"hey boy-WOAHHHH" others covered their ears at hobi's loud shouting...

"why its so much decorated???"

others also thought the same.....

"well let it be...we just have to enjoy right....so lets goooo~~~" and they started jumping on the soft cushions, mats, playing the karaoke machine, video games...all things...

........

all of them were now tired from all the playing....tae and jungkook were now playing table tennis when

"shit i missed it!"

"aww bunny missed it.....here take it- .......shit!"

"fuck!"

.....

all of them were silent looking at tae and kook who was holding his paining hand as tae hit the ball too hard making it shot on jungkook's wrist...

"you little brat come here..." jungkook motioned tae to come who just ran opposite ..others watched how they were running all around the room when jimin yelled..

"tae!! the door!!!" and tae being the obedient best friend he is...ran towards the door..

he tried to open it but..