scattered💀

all boys were at their dorm in rage, sadness, fear..it was first time they are getting separated...they were never separated.....

"show me your lips koo" tae was seating infront of kook with a cotton ball while jungkook had his face down..

tae just sighed and grabbed jungkook's chin with his fingers making him look up and he instantly regretted looking at the broken face...teary eyes and busted lips...it was enough for taehyung to break down but still he dabbed the cotton on his lips tears rolling down... 

tae just hugged jungkook to calm him..soon others also joined the hug crying bawling their eyes out...the maids that were ordered to pack their bags brought their bags out...tears prickled in their eyes watching the 7 happy dorks separating and crying like this....they were not how the maids thought they would be when they first met them...they thought they will be like the rich arrogant kids if not then more than that looking at their family, but were shocked to see them like this...the boys never cared about their image, they always behaved the same with everyone...they were down to earth like their parents and like their parents they were strict as well and never tolerated any type of misbehave... 

they remember when  jungkook caught a male staff eye fucking taehyung everytime and once caught in taehyung's room trying to touch the latter in his sleep as jungkook was sleeping beside him while tae was in his deep slumber...he basically broke both his hands and made sure to throw him out..since then no staff worked in their dorm...all the works were done by boys..

"GET UP ALL OF YOU!!" a loud voice interrupted them to see Mr. jung on door with blank face..

"your flight is in 3 hours get your bags and move..." 

the boys knew there was no reason to object when they were not ready to listen them...

they just picked their bags getting in car with blank face...

.............

within 3 hours they reached the airport... they were given tickets once they reached there....all of them opened the letters to see there place...

jungkook- Germany

jimin- Canada

taehyung- Russia

namjoon- Sweden

jin- Denmark

hobi- london

yoongi- France

all of them were shocked to see the places...but in a way they expected this..they knew their parents.

they once again looked at each other smiling through tears...

"take care namjoon h-hyung...j-just don't b-break sweden..." others laughed at tae's comment...

"yo-yoonie hyung...just...don't get too much savage over f-frenchs...hmm"

yoongi nodded through tears smiling...

"jinnie hyungie.....take m-mark with you...i-its his den..... "

they knew he was trying to lighten up....and it was happening 

"hobi hyung....i w-want you to teach them so-some of your choreographies....."

hobi did a hip thrust making them laugh out loud at him...others peoples were staring at them at airport...some with adoring smiles some weirdly... their parents were watching with sadness..