New rulers

All the packs were in ruckus knowing the Devil's pack has been conquered by the boys. Many were jealous while many now feared the pack more by its rulers.

When their parents came to know about the conquer they were astonished. Many thoughts were running through their mind. But when they got a glimpse of their children their all worries went straight to drainage.

"Oh boys! are you all fine?" They checked them for any injuries, especially Jin. But glad that they found none.

"Go get freshen. You all are tired." They all nodded and skipped to their rooms, finally back home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They all were told to get freshen up, but someone didn't understood what it meant.

"Pup, its not fair~" Taehyung ignored Jungkook's whining and giggled skipping in bathroom only to squeak as Jungkook was fast enough to block the door with his legs.

Jungkook looked up smirking at Taehyung's scared face. He pushed the door more making Taehyung back away till his back hit the bathroom wall. Jungkook closed the door behind him with a sly smirk. Where as Taehyung was trying to hide somewhere.

But to his luck, he was trapped between Jungkook and the wall. The only thing he could do now is to pray.

And maybe his prayer was heard becoz next moment Jin hyung barged in with a slipper in his hands.

"Back away from each other! Everyone is called downstairs this instant!" Saying he went away not listening to them.

While the two were still looking where he was a minute ago.

"K-koo You hear-" Taehyung's words got cut off as Jungkook pressed his body on top of the other and joined their lips in a hungry kiss.

It was like he was starved for this. He tilted his head deepening the kiss while his hands pinned Taehyung to the wall not letting him move. He trailed his lips down to jaw leaving red patches all over the skin from his jaw to collar bones making Taehyung a moaning mess, the meeting was long forgotten as both were drowned in pleasure. 

But Taehyung remembered and nudged Jungkook making the other growl, he backed away and looked at the younger before joining their lips again in a messy kiss not letting Taehyung respond to the kiss. He greedily sucked his mouth not letting a single place untouched with his tongue. After some time he parted breathing heavily, same with Taehyung. both were flushed red, panting with saliva dripping down their chin. 

Jungkook leaned back smirking at the sight and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand then did the same with Taehyung using his thumb.

"lets go pup, or I might eat you up completely." He whispered and chuckled the way the younger moaned in his ears just by his voice.

.

.