alphas💀

it was about time the two woke up .....

"oh my are you two fine? any pain? any dis-" jin's rambling got cut off as their stomach growled in hunger making the three laugh....

"lemme inform others and make something to eat.."they both nodded letting jin go...

"chim....any idea why they did that?" yeah they both were aware of surroundings as they could hear all the talk about them....

"hmm....i have an idea....but don't know if its actually right.." tae threw away the blankets and sat in front of jimin with curious eyes...

"you know tomorrow we came to know that the omegas were related to devils pack...maybe someone is trying to hide that and so to stop us from exposing them they poisoned us..." just as jimin finished he fell back on bed thinking about jimin's theory..

"hmm somewehre you are right....and the one who poisoned us? who was that?" he asked but this time jimin just shrugged laying beside him...he also doesn't know who did it...

"lets ask joon hyung....he said he found out who did it so...."tae nodded and just as he was bout to close his eyes the door banged open and everyone entered the room....they were going to hug the two but stood back as their mates came forwards hugging them  tightly...

"haash you are fine love i was so worried!!" tae sighed in his mates embrace hugging him back....

"uhm...still my wish to have you raw stayed incomplete...."jungkook looked at the other to see if he was joking but there was no sign of joke on his face

"and it will stay like that!" tae's eyes went wide but pouted seeing jungkook's glare...where as on other side jimin was snuggling in his mates embrace, thats the best place for him....

they all sighed as the two were back as previous in healthy condition....perks of being powerful.

"so who was the one who did it?" tae asked still on jungkook's lap.

"julia and mona...the two omegas who escaped the devil's pack...." they all looked at the two to have any expression of surprise but they both had a neutral face as if they knew it will be them...

"um why you two are not surprised??" jungkook asked to which tae scoffed and jimin replied

"becoz we are not as naive as you three...." he said eyeing the tree alphas who looked offended with their eyes wide and a large pout on their face...

"what? you all are naive..you too namjoon you are no excepti-shit!" they all looked at jin who had a shocked face....

"um hyung its exception...tion hyung not shit-fuck waeee~"jimin whined rubbing the spot where jin smacked.....

"the alphas.....they are missing!!" he said with wide eyes making everyone choke on air..

"h-how i mean how can you say tha-"jungkook got cut off when Mrs kim barged in panting

"b-boys...the alphas are missing from last night...not one or two.....a group of atleast 30 alphas went to jungle and none of them returned...." they all frowned....the fuck a group of 30 alphas just vanished in air? like nothing??

"mom its not possible....."jin said but gulped at the glare of his mom....others who were going to oppose took it as a warning for them to shut up

"but why alphas now......just last month we got omegas back now alphas?? seriously who is next betas? then?? bitches??" yoongi was visibly irritated by all these hide and seek game...

"hyung about the two? they are in prison right??"namjoon nodded at tae's question and they all followed him to prison,

only to see the two bleeding by neck,

"shit shit! open the gate quick!!!!" namjoon yelled and the guards did as they were told.

"fuck! they are dead." he rubbed his temple and ordered him men to clean it out...

they all looked at namjoon who sighed....the only ray of hope was dead...

"can we conclude this as their doing again??" they all looked at hoba and thought about it for sometime...

"hobi hyung....we can consider but...then what? considering wont get the alphas back, and without any proof we can't attack them or take risk of sneaking in..."

they agreed with jungkook, they can't take the risk again.....taehyung almost died there.

"they are taking alphas right??" yoongi asked looking outside thinking something...

"yeah...why?"

"lets be alphas." they all frowned at this...what does he actually means....jungkook and tae peeked outside where yoongi was looking only to get smacked by yoongi

"brats nothing is there....so what i am saying is....lets go to the forest in getup of a normal alpha...we can control our pheromone so we can be considered as alphas...about you all well we will rub it on you..." they all nodded at his plan....

"lets just hope its worth risking." jimin said sighing, poor boy was tired with these all shits....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

they all were chatting when jin remembered something

"oh what about our companies? and the world? wont they think where did they disappeared...???" poor boy was conflicted with this question....

"jin hyung....our parents declared a family trip ...." jungkook answered making jin's mouth round as orange..

"okay oka....when are we getting back tho?" they all shook their head at his this question....

they don't know when they are going back.....or if they are going back.

"boys its the time to visit the forest....guys wear lens so that your eyes wont get us caught..." yoongi warned before hand to the omegas...

"lets go?" jungkook asked holding tae's hands who nodded laughing at jungkook's tactics making the other smile dreamily...

"whipped ass."

"proud to be one!"

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

okay! so i decided the two books that i will publish after exams! 

one is the twins(the books name not decided yet😶) and other....lemme share the name at least....Karma

buibui~~

~~~~glimpse