lips💀

the next morning was not too much chaos except their little pillow fight ...

"koo~~~" 

"nope"

"koo pleaseeee"

"i don't know you."

"annoying tailless bunny plss~~~"

"who in heaven are you??" 

"bunny bun plsss~~~~"

"hyunggiiiee kooo hyunggg plsssss"

"*sigh* -" poor jungkook sighed....and shook his head

"yaayy-"

"NO"

 tae stopped his victory dance hearing this..again...

"wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" he shouted trusfratedly..plopping on bed

"shut up and come here.." jungkook said but tae remained stubborn sitting now where he was standing...

"peach i said come over here..." but tae ignored him...

but well we are talking about our stubborn bunny here...

tae shrieked as he felt someone lifting him up  and throwing on his shoulders....

"noooooo "

"shut up" tae gasped loudly and spanked jungkook's butt in return just like jungkook slapped him on butt...

"peach..you better stop what ever you are doing or be ready to face the consequences..." his words were clear..but tae wanted to know the consequence so he did it again...

*SPANK*

.........

"yike!!!!" tae shrieked as jungkook threw him on the bed hovering on top of him..he caged him in between his legs and pining his hands to both sides...

"tsk tsk tsk..didn't i said you have to face the consequences....." saying he nuzzled his face in tae's neck..at first it was not a problem but later tae started squirming as jungkook was biting and licking a spot on his neck makin him feel restless...

"a-aah aishh s-stop umm" he bite his own lips to stop the unwanted sounds coming out of his lips...

"aww peach..don't bite them doll..its my duty to do so hmm..." he pressed his thumb on taehyung's lower lips taking them out of his teeth....he caressed them eyeing tae who was staring back at him...

jungkook leaned down a little to see tae's reaction...he gave no reaction or any act of discomfort so jungkook leaned a bit pecking his lower lips slowly...

he raised his head up to see tae blushing profusely ...jungkook chuckled at taehyung's face and nuzzled his cheeks hugging him tightly...

soon he saw tae sleeping making him smile widely......the boy wanted to go out for ice cream in morning and jungkook wanted nothing else but to keep him caged to himself away from any danger...

he took his arms free off tae and called namjoon hyung...

"hey kook.."

"hey hyung...just wanted to ask..the tickets have been booked by you right??" he asked looking at his peach who was sleeping so peacefully...

"yeah...tonight you should leave for airport...your flight is in morning...hmm

"yeah hyung..thats why i made peach sleep...even tho that brat was stubborn...." he chuckled at his own words even namjoon laughed at this...