the gate💀

they all looked at each other....

"jiminie....go.." jimin looked at him wide eyes then looked at the tunnel...then back at jungkook....

"the fuck no!!!!!"

and before he could even react he was picked up by shoulders by both side....

"brats you two better leave me!!!!" 

well the brats went deaf years to his scream and ..they both were powerful enough to handle his wriggling and throwing hands..

....now he was hanging right above the tunnel..he looked at both of them who just smiled innocently..

"lead the shorty hyung.." jungkook said before they both left him and a loud shrilling was heard until it was silent....

the two looked back ....yoongi hide behind namjoon....

"come on don't be pussies!!!" tae whined stomping his feet...he turned facing jungkook whose eyes went wide .....

and next moment it was tae who went down in the tunnel....

"kook be a good boy...." jin said sweetly making jungkook gulp and he went down willingly....

its better than going forcefully.....

now the remaining four looked at each other....

and as if they planned through eyes....they all picked up hobi ignoring his screams they dropped him in the tunnel.....

now it was the other 3.....

"so...who is next?"

 namjoon asked but shrieked as both yoongi and jin pushed him...

well...bros before hoes....even tho they are mates....hell and Enfer still comes first...

they snickered but stopped...now...who?

but yoongi appreciated peace so he took the matters in his own hands and jumped...

"lets get over it..." jin muttered before jumping....

they all jumped...but..where does this tunnel ends?

.

.

.

.

.

.

"shit!!!"

 jimin muttered as he fell on a rock...he opened his eyes but closed it instantly looking forward...just when he thought to get up....

"fuck!!" another voice muttered who just fell out of the end.....

he rubbed his eyes to look around...not minding that he was basically sitting on top of someone...

"your highness....mind getting your heavenly as-" he couldn't even complete when another person fell on top of tae...

"hey koo!!!" tae yelled looking at jungkook who was basically on his lap..just like he was in jimin's lap...