wrong mentality💀

"so it was a rumor that the head luna is chosen huh!" a man said mocking...the man was none other than alpha dong soo....

others also started murmuring against each other....

parents got that the situation is getting out of hand as the murmuring was increasing...

"there is no such rumor....Alpha dong-soo...pls think before you speak you might disrespect the Head luna..."

Mrs.park said in calm yet strict voice...

"then where are the luna? they all are alpha..." the whole family chuckled at this confusing the others..

"you don't know them....how can you say they all are alpha?" Mrs. jung said even tho she knows...

"what? its simple look at them...they have aura of an alpha..the attitude...the walk...the expression...the choice of colour it speaks dominance that only an alpha can have!!" he exclaimed not realizing he just praised them....

"oh well i think you need to change the way of thinking then..."Mrs. min said laughing...

"boys come over here...." Mr jeon asked to which they obliged...

and others didn't failed to notice the change in atmosphere around them at their arrival...the aura...

"boys...this is alpha Dong-soo from rain pack..." Mr. jeon introduced to which the boys did a small bow....as an act of respect...

"how about you all tell me who is the omega of all of you..." ok now it was pissing them off...

"what it has to do with you...." jin asked with straight face...while parents were praying to nothing happen....

on the other hand dong-soo was surprised by such straight forward reply

"what? we all want to know who is our luna and alpha.." he asked motioning others who joined him as well...

"boys..." Mr kim nodded to which namjoon came forward....

someone came to hand him a mic..but he politely declined....becoz as soon he started the whole hall went quite...

"GOOD EVENING EVERYONE PRESENT OVER HERE....MY NAME IS KIM NAMJOON, I AM AN ALPHA.. AND KIM SEOKJIN'S MATE.." 

he introduced himself in short as they discussed that they wont reveal too much...or something that is not needed....the peoples were murmuring...

"MY NAME IS KIM SEOKJIN, MATE OF KIM NAMJOON I AM AN OMEGA, " 

lots of whispering started...how the fuck can he be an omega..at that this much confident!!

"MY GREETINGS TO EVERYONE PRESENT OVER HERE...MY NAME IS PARK JIMIN..MATE OF MIN YOONGI AND JUNG HOSEOK...AN OMEGA BY RANK...."

even alphas were at shame seeing such confident omega....

"MY NAME IS MIN YOONGI MATE OF JIMIN AND HOSEOK....AN ALPHA BY RANK" 

"MY NAME IS JUNG HOSEOK MATE OF JIMIN AND YOONGI ....AN ALPHA BY RANK"

the whole hall was filled with whispers and murmuring...how can three people be mated to each other?? it was not normal.....for them.....

their parents looked at the remaining two who were trying their best to stay calm....but alas!

"SILENCE!" everyone went silent and looked infront to see a pair of dark blue eyes...sharp and fierce glaring at them...those eyes..they can make you mesmerize and drown in them at the same time they can dominate you and make you kneel in front of them....