horny Couple💀

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN HE RAN AWAY? WHY?" Jungkook screamed loudly as if he lost his mind scaring Taehyung beside him who was now worried looking at Jungkook.

"Koo, what happened? who ran away?" He asked worriedly looking at Jungkook who sighed turning towards him.

"P-priest. He ran away. shit! I fucking planned everything, B-But It got messed u-*sob* I am so sorr-" Jungkook was pulled into Taehyung's embrace who hugged the sobbing male tightly calming him down.

"Its all right bun, its fine. Stop crying. And who needs a priest? We could just do our own promises and rituals in our own way. We don't need some old hag spitting some recited chanting." Jungkook laughed through tears at Taehyung's words making the other smile.

"Um we do have a priest actually." They all snapped their head towards Jimin who was standing their with a phone in his hand and a wide grin.

"Jeon Jungkook, do you take Kim Taehyung to be your husband?
Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?"

"I do."

And Kim Taehyung, do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your husband?
Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others, and holding only unto him forevermore?

"I do."

"Now something you two would want to promise to each other?" Jimin said looking at both of them who were standing closely holding each other's hands, staring deeply in each other's eyes.

"Kim Taehyung, I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you and to always hold you in the highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life." Jungkook pledged with moist eyes and a loving smile on his face. His words were enough to make Taehyung both blush and cry but tears of happiness.

"Jeon Jungkook, I promise to love you, to be your best friend, to respect and support you, to be patient with you, to work together with you to achieve our goals, to accept you unconditionally for who you are and not for who I want you to be, and to share life with you throughout the years. " 

"Now You two should exchange the rings as a commitment." Jimin guided the rings forward that Jungkook brought by himself.