mates💀

"so you  mean we are half wolves....like ooowwww ooowww wolves???" tae said mimicking wolfs sound.....

"yeah taetae...that wolfs...now don't search for a tail..." just as mrs kim said tae stopped from turning around....

".....whats our rank??" jungkook asked after settling all info....shocking others as others also didn't asked for it...

"hmm for that....we have to go to an elder...he will tell who is the next head alpha and luna and also your ranks..."

 they all went silent again when tae asked something...

"what are different ranks and their position..???" they all were amused by this...these questions never crossed the elder boys mind...

"hmm good question tae.....so there are three ranks...Alpha..the one at top with the most dominance and power...after that beta...with some what less than alpha ....last omega..the one who are weakest of all three....by rank...means they are powerful if the higher ranks don't use their dominance on them...other than that they are also strong...." the other parents nodded at mrs parks explanation and mrs min then joined...

"now there are three more ranks....one is true blood....that means his blood is the same as his ancestors who were royal and powerful..but this only applies on royal wolfs like us who had powerful wolves as our ancestors...so yeah we are truebloods....they are strongest of all ranks...now after that....the head alpha....the head alpha is chosen by the moon goddess herself.....she chooses a trueblood as the next head alpha.....head alpha is more stronger than trueblood..his dominance level is on another level......the last one is luna...or the mate of the head alpha...the luna is the one who is at the top of the food chain....where everyone bows to the head alpha....that alpha bows to the luna who is also chosen by moon goddess.....the luna carries so much power that can make any trueblood or head alpha kneel if the luna is marked.. " after the explanation was over by her...

jungkook's questioned arrived...

"what is mating and marking??"....

"......"

"you don't have any other question?" mrs jung asked to which he just shook his head...

"huff......all wolfs have a mate with whom they are supposed to complete their whole life.....they have only one mate for the whole life.....they come to know about mates at 18...but you all were not here at 18..so elder can only tell us who is whose mate...and mating......its the process where you mark your mate by biting on his neck...and....well make babies ....." she shrugged at last words while boys started coughing....

"umm so lets go??" they all nodded and stood up to go to the elder...

.

.

.

.

they all were moving from the forest area when tae yelled...

"koo!!!!! that pink butterfly is following me!!!" tae said jumping in aww...

"well can't really blame that butterfly..you smell so sweet.....more than any flower..." tae blushed at this and smacked his arms lightly dragging him ahead...

while others were looking at them with 'the fuck' look....

"lets go kids we don't have all day......"

they all reached outside a old but large house....

"wow it smells so.....homie like umm so addictive...like after rain smell...." jimin said taking deep breath others doing the same....

suddenly an old man came outside bowing...

"my respect to grand lunas and alphas..."

"how you doing elder yoo??"