sorry.guilty💀

both were in that position until someone decides to  enter the room and save them from this situation....

it was jimin...

"hey guy-" he stopped in middle when he saw jungkook's glaring eyes and tae was looking down at his laps...he noticed their position and silently went out fearing jungkook's deadly gaze...

as the door closed tae instantly looked up and in seconds he was flipped and now he was under jungkook who was hovering over him hands pinned and between his legs.....

he realized the position making his face red...

jungkook leaned down...tae was looking at him with wide eyes....

he leaned down only to bite softly on tae's cheeks making it wet and more red...

"you bite me a lot apple.....now its my turn...your red cheeks look like apple.....my apple....." he leaned down again but this time softly kissing it......the soft gesture made tae melt as he closed his eyes leaning more in his touch...

jungkook was nuzzling his cheeks kissing them assaulting them with his teeth that made tae  feel a blissful moment that he didn't realized where jungkook's hands were travelling...

until jungkook squeezed his butt cheeks tightly making tae's eyes wide as he released a moan ....he was so flustered that he hide his face in jungkook's chest making the latter laugh loudly....

"ohh my peach is flustered huh......." he circled his arms around tae hugging the male while laying beside him...... both didn't knew when sleepy fairy came to them.....

..............

"jimi-wow what happened!!!!" other boys asked looking at jimins horrified face....

"i-i saw tae grinding on jungkook while moaning with arms around jungkook while that bunny was groping his butt!!!! they are doing nastyyyyyyy!!!!!"

others were unfazed.....

"you all are not shocked!!" jin just sighed

"you don't have to explain everything detail jimin......stop using that wattbish"

"you mean wattpad"

"yeah watertap"

"hyung....its Wattpad."

"i know i know its wattadap"
jimin gave up....

"and....we have a bet.....they will be dating in one month......" by jin's statement one thing was clear.....they both are commited to each other and surely would end together....

"why don't we talk about our dear bitchy witch....." all of them laughed as they had a plan ready..

"you are late cherry....apple and kook made it even before landing in korea" jimin threw a cushion at yoongi who was laughing at him as he was the only who didn't knew the plan.....

...................

"morning peach...."

"ummmnooo" his voice came out muffled so jungkook just slided back making tae whine as the sorce of warmness was away from him....

"get upp peach.....bitchy witch must be waitingg.....don't you want to see all things with your own eyes?? hmm come here you big koala babyyy"

they both came down with tae latching on jungkook like a koala...

".....jungkook.....why do you never pick me up.....i want to sleep like a koallllaaaa" every one just sighed watching yoongi throwing tantrum....it was usual for them...

jungkook settled down with tae beside him ...when parents came in

"babies....we are sorry..really we know our sorry wont mean anything...it wont return you all your 2 yrs....but we just wanna say...we realized that we should have listened to you instead of that shitty girl .....and umm...we thought its the least we can do so.....kang corporation is under our mercy....he wont dare to speak a word against you all.... you all know what we mean right....."

bangtan understood that their parents were really sorry......and guilty....so they stood up wiping the tears of the parent who was infront of them...they dont care who is in front all parents are same to them....as jungkook wiped the tears if mrs.jung......while tae hugged mr and mrs.park....

"you all did a very good thing even tho we planned all things.....using a bit power wont be wrong..."

all boys smirked at hoseoks statement while the parents just shaked their heads...

poor bitchy witch.......

"joshu-ha!!!!" a girl yelled loudly making others flinch...

"why the hell are you shouting hakaki!!!!" the girl just straight ass slapped joshu-ha making her face turn right side......

the whole hall way silent as the slap echoed ...

"what were you thinking bitch before sliding your flat blotty ass pic in my boyfriends DM!!! how dare you!!" whole hallway was filled with gasps..

joshu-ha was frozen ....this wasn't supposed to come out...she had a deal with him...they both agreed then how.....

"ha-hakaki i-i i-ts-" before she can reply someone else turned her giving another slap.

"you were the one to send my boyfriend those break up messages!!!! why you jealous ass bitch!!!"

she was stuck.....her mind was completely blank....she couldn't think straight so she did what came in her mind first.....

run

she ran where her legs took her....only to stop before the dead end....no not wall.....

bangtan was in front blocking the way......

"what happened....your beautiful deeds are coming out....don't worry....we will make sure to give you the credit and reward of your deeds.." she can just think about jn's statement....

she had done too much BeAutIfuL deEdS ........

....................................................
hii roses.....
comment
vote....also share it peese 😢😢😢

~~~~~~glimpse