trap💀

right now they all were on their way to down hill.......the more they went ahead....the more the dark it was....

"i-its so dark......do we have lights?" jimin asked to which tae handed him a torch light...others also took turning it on...thats when they saw the dense forest in front...

"oh my...." 

jin gasped looking at it....others eyes were also wide....

they were sure even if they shifted in their wolf forms they wont be able to cross this dense forest quick...

"you know what....lets keep moving....and enjoy till we can?" namjoon suggested to which everyone nodded.....

"wow...this flo-"

"don't touch it jimin!" yoongi scolded as jimin was about to touch the flower.....he turned around with a pout making everyone coo over him...

"thats poisonous " listening this jimin scooted back to hobi who held him in between him and yoongi....both holding him by one hand.....in order to control the hyper puppy....

"okay but...how the fuck we will know where are we going..." yoongi asked making every one stop....

"yoongi...i expected this from the brats...not you..." 

jin said staring blankly while the brats gasp at the insult...

"hyung....we are going towards the sound of water....." 

jungkook said again moving ahead with taehyung beside him...namjoon at very last to make sure no one is following them....

the trio in mid...namjin at back..taekook ahead....

"shit!" they all stopped looking at taekook who stopped at first..it seems like something is there..in front..

"kook...what is it??" hobi asked getting in fighting stance...

"umm...n-nothing you all would like to see...wait..." he went forward grabbing a large stick that was lying on one side...others can't see due to the bushes while tae was standing there frozen.....

"kook what was it?" namjoon asked as jungkook came back after siding what ever it was....

"it was a corpse.....half eaten...." their eyes went wide ..they all gulped checking the surroundings while jungkook went near tae rubbing his back...

"its nothing...forget it hmm...." tae nodded still terrified by the sight...

it was a corpse of human...his body was half eaten.....different insects and centipedes feeding on him....where an eye should be there...there was a group of beetles....centipedes passing through his open mouth that had half eaten tongue with holes in it..and no teeth and completely eaten nose...

"koo....." he murmured frowning ...jungkook turned towards him and sighed as he saw others discomfort...