Back💀

They were all set ready to leave for the city. The packs were handed over to responsible people who proved their loyalty and ability.

"Damn I will miss this!" Jimin whined flattening on floor with Taehyung under him in same starfish position.

Their mates were looking at them with defeated look, why they gotta be so dramatic.

Jin and Namjoon were in other room, well they were here but seeing their dramatic scene and how lola was copying all the scene they escaped quickly.

"You all know what? I am joining them." Yoongi said dropping all bags on ground, one bag fell on Hobi's toe making the poor sunshine wince. 

"That hurts yooni!!" Hobi said pouting with big round puppy eyes.

"Oh ,sounds like a me problem." 

Sometimes Yoongi can be worse than Pregnant lady.

Now both Hobi and Jungkook were watching how the three were sprawled on floor.

"Hobi hyung, get these two in car, I will get him. They will never go on their own legs." Jungkook said ignoring the glares directed towards him.

"Huh! I have to carry both of them while you will carry only one!" Jungkook looked at the other with judging look.

"Well you don't say that in room-"

"You lil shi-"

"While cuddling." Jungkook completed his words with a smirk at last making Hobi glare at him still picked Yoongi up who wrapped his arms around the latter like a koala making Hobi smile and nuzzle other's neck.

"And you were whining a while before." Jungkook said scoffing as he saw the interaction, in return he got a cheeky smile.

Soon Hobi went and came back to get Jimin who hugged the other smooching his cheeks and complimenting his biceps.

"Now lets get you my lil pup." Jungkook said and went towards Taehyung who was lying on his stomach. Jungkook turned him only to see a pout decorating his face with puffed up cheeks and closed eyes. The latter was sleeping.

Jungkook chuckled and picked him up in bridal style and gave a short kiss on his forehead before taking him to car.

They were soon ready to go, Parents were outside wishing them and advising to drive safely, no mess, no fights but we all know they are not listening.

"Yeah Yeah mom, now let us go its soon going to be dark. We have to move out of pack before dark." Namjoon said to which parents nodded and gave a smooch on Lola's cheek who was sleeping in Jin's embrace.

They drove off with sleeping Lola and Taehyung. Jin was driving as they want to go Seoul not hell.

"Hyung, I was thinking, If we went out of the pack, will we turn normal? like with no wolf and senses?" Jimin asked that rose the question in everyone's mind.

"Lets see." Namjoon replied as he had no other answer other than that.

The ride was peaceful, and calm with the loud speakers sleeping all through the ride. They left the pack behind and were now goin towards the city. It was peaceful until Lola woke up crying. The boys looked at her and as it was dark she started crying out of fear. More over her mom was driving the car. And the other person who can calm the crying lola was himself sleeping soundly.

"Hey lil cub come here." Namjoon said and picked his daughter up.

He cradled her slowly shushing him as the baby was looking at her dad with big eyes while sucking her thumb.

"Ani! bad manners, you should not suck your thumb Lola. its bad bad very bad! It will affect your fu-" 

His lecture got cut off in mid as lola threw a kick hitting his jaw and started crying loudly not liking being scolded by his appa.

Namjoon gulped at the silence in the car with just lola's crying. He could feel everyone's glare on him, even Jin's whose knuckles turned white due to the pressure he was applying on the steering wheel. Namjoon can imagine those knuckles turning white while they are wrapped around his neck.

Yoongi smacked his back of the head and took Lola from him and bounced her on his own lap. But the girl was adamant on causing nuisance. Jungkook sighed and took her in his arms as Taehyung was sleeping on his lap.

He cradled the girl slowly while lullabying her to sleep. Soon enough the baby was back to sleep in Jungkook's arms who gave her to Namjoon as his lap was the only empty lap. Jimin's lap had Taehyung's leg as the male was sleeping. Hobi was laying his head on Yoongi's lap while Jimin kept his leg on Hobi's lap.

The rest of the ride was silent as the two babies were sleeping. And no one wanted to wake them up.

It was midnight when they reached their home. Jungkook was sleeping while now Taehyung was wide awake, same with lola, both of them were staring at everyone's half sleep faces.

"L-*yawn*lets go..."

Jin said getting out of the car with everyone. They all stumbled through the stairs as they reached the door that was opened by Jin.

They sat on couch for sometime to discuss if anything is left out or needed and noticed one thing. The uncle-niece duo was wild and energetic. Jungkook's, Jin's and Namjoon's eyes went wide at that, they knew they both wont let them sleep at all. Well they both were asleep through the whole 7 hour ride. 

So they decided something.

The rest of the night the uncle-niece duo spent in a locked room with foods, playing and babbling all night.

That night was peaceful for everyone in their own way. Lets see what adventure tomorrow's morning brings for the bangtan boys. 

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Being a hopeless romantic with sarcastic mind is pretty exhausting...

Bo bo

~~~glimpse