ran away💀

Taehyung gulped looking at Jungkook who got rid of his t-shirt throwing it at the back of the car. He extended his one hand forward and pulled Taehyung back by his waist making him sit on his bare lap.

"H-Hyung." Jungkook hummed while licking Taehyung who tilted his neck to give more access to the other.

"Yeah doll, what is it? You want something?" He asked while caressing other's clothed thighs, but nope, not today.

Taehyung abruptly stood up and straddled other's lap and circled his hands around Jungkook's neck pulling him closure to his own lips brushing them slightly before joining them in a fierce kiss.

In between the kiss Jungkook lost the control over the situation giving Taehyung an upper hand. Jungkook growled as Taehyung leaned back with an unsatisfying kiss. But his growl turned into a moan as Taehyung humped over Jungkook's cock feeling the bare muscle over his clothed entrance.

He could feel the other hard again making him smirk. And the moment Jungkook saw his smirk, he knew one thing. Today he is not the one in control.

Taehyung rubbed his ass over Jungkook's dick while biting his lips, his hair strands were all over his face making him look so hot, the way his shirt was falling off shoulders. Something was not matching for Jungkook. He leaned in and got a hold of Taehyung's shirt. Before the other could think his top was removed from his head and he was sitting half naked on a completely naked Jungkook who was busy admiring the view.

Taehyung's body was a sculpture that both boys and girls would die for. He could be a submissive kitten but the next moment he will be what they call 'sex on legs'.

Taehyung saw how the other was lusting over him. So why not tease a bit, he thought. Trailing his fingers down to Jungkook's chest he rubbed the nubs making them perked up for him. He leaned down but instead on sucking them he rubbed their chest together giving a painful pleasure to both of them. Taehyung sucked on a specific spot under Jungkook's ears gaining a sinful loud moan from him.

He looked down to see the other's cock standing flat against his stomach, untouched and painful. Standing up he sat on Jungkook's cock still with his clothes on making Jungkook grown. Seems like the other was getting impatient. But Taehyung always had fun teasing knowing he get the best reward after wards.

So he continued humping and grinding on his cock sending him over the edge and finally his patience broke.

Jungkook roughly made the other stand then slide his pants down with his boxers before he made him forcefully sit on his cock making both of them moan loudly at the sensation. He didn't even wait for the other to adjust as he started snapping his hips upwards, fucking Taehyung dead on his prostate making him a shivering mess. Taehyung was lying on Jungkook letting the other do all the work. He was close to orgasm and Jungkook knew it, so he pulled his cock out making the other let out a whine, but he didn't got any time to say anything as Jungkook flipped him making him lay down on the seat on his stomach while he was above the other. 

He roughly penetrated his cock inside Taehyung already stretched out hole making the other jerk a little but soon he was moaning Jungkook's name loudly making the other increase his pace and strength fucking him faster and deeply hitting his prostate by every thrust. Taehyung's cock that was getting rubbed by every thrust Jungkook gave increasing the need to release.

"Hmm, J-Just like that, moan my name loudly while I rearrange your insides according to my cock. make sure you will be stretched enough for a day so that I can fuck you where ever I want and whenever I want. In front of anyone I want. You like it, My big cock thrusting inside your little pink hole that clenches around me oh so beautifully. Swallowing my cock deep inside you. Milking me completely. Oh my! Fuck so t-tight." 

Jungkook moaned in Taehyung's ear as he released inside him painting his inside walls white wit his cum. Taehyung who was already over edge sprouted the white threads all over the seat as they both lumped over the seat breathing heavily.

"Shh, calm down." Jungkook murmured in Taehyung's ears caressing his cheeks with his index fingers making the other smile lovingly. Seeing his smile Jungkook leaned down and nuzzled other's cheeks with his nose and kissed his forehead before cleaning them.

 He helped Taehyung wear the clothes as no one teared any clothes.

"So? now happy?" Jungkook asked as he settled at the driving seat  beside a very happy Taehyung.

"Hmm, wait...why the fuck you avoided it before." Oh, the main topic was still left.

"*sigh* What's there to hide now. Lets go." Taehyung frowned but kept silent as the other started driving.

Soon they were standing in front of a large building.

"What's this koo?" Taehyung asked looking confused at Jungkook who just forwarded his hands and took other's hands in his own and started walking inside.

"Wow, its beautiful!" Jungkook chuckled seeing other's amused expression.

"Bub, there is someone we have to meet, so lets change hmm." Jungkook said taking him to a room that had two pairs of clothes on the bed.

The both changed the clothes in the same room. But facing opposite side so that they wont end up naked again.

"Lets go..." Jungkook said and took him out of the room.

When suddenly Jimin out of nowhere came in yelling loudly.

"HE RAN AWAY!"

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

who ran away?

~~~~glimpse