omegas💀

both tae and jimin were back to their study room where everyone comes after the end of their day to discuss about the mess that has been created...

"oh tae you also dyed your hair??" jin asked as he took another sip of the smoothie that jimin almost puked at the amount of sweets jin was consuming....cakes and cookies were settled beside him..

"also.....? who else did?" he asked but his question was answered by jungkook who came inside ruffling his hair that was wet and his robe was also open showing his naked torso that was glistening with water making tae drool over him.....

"fuck me daddy..." 

others laughed loudly seeing tae's reaction while jungkook just smirked....

he didn't knew that others are laughing becoz they were waiting for jungkook's reaction on tae's hairs...

"sure doll sure....in front of them?" he asked pointing at hyungs and just then jimin removed tae's cap and jungkook stumbled on his own toe getting on knees...

"lemme such your toes my queen!" 

and finally the hyungs lost their controls laughing loudly while banging the floor making their parents worry them and rush to them just to see the weird scene....

"its nothing just kook whoring over tae." jimin explained with a innocent smile...that seems not al all innocent....

"dorks" muttering this Mrs min took her leave others following behind...

"fuck love you look so sinful how the fuck you expect me to control!!" jungkook gasped and just as he was about to pick tae up jimin pushed him back standing in front of him...

"sit your horny ass there!! we are here to discuss a very important thing got it?" jimin's angry voice made jungkook grumble still he nodded as he caught a glimpse of tae's glare....that was enough for him...

"ok .... tae asked for two lists of omegas....so tae?" jimin asked as he already gave the list to him...

"yeah...as i thought....the omegas that are involved in cheating are the one that were brought from devil's pack...." he said while others frowned.....

"you mean they are the one that got cheate-" he was cut off in middle as tae jumped on him..

"no koo!!! they were the one with whom others cheated!! in short they were not the victim!!" now jungkook realised and his face morphed with rage

"did we saved them for this!!" tae sighed as he rubbed jungkook's biceps....somewhere he expected this....

"calm down koo...we have to know the reason behind this.....we just can't accuse them..."jungkook nodded as he hugged the other tightly intaking his scent that was calming him down...

"ok so what now??" yoongi asked and they all looked at the two duo who were looking after this case...

"ugh you all are looking at us as if we are some kind of detective!" they all shrugged at jimin's groaning....they want answers....

"fine! we will see about it tomorrow...like we will take their blood samples first of all to see if something is wrong with their hormones..." they all nodded sighing....its getting complicated but they just hope they could finally get some clue out of this...