competition💀

it was the day of competition...

about competition........

starting at- 9:00

rounds-

> in first round they will give one group performance from which top 15 will be chosen..

>in second round they will perform one group dance a level up from which top 10 will be chosen,..

> in third round they will give group performance from which top 5 will be chosen..

> in finals they will give their final group performance. to get in top 3.

>after that all members have to give a solo performance that will decide their position as 1st, 2nd and 3rd...

 *********************

boys home was full of chaos...its not like they didn't prepared their dresses...its just they are late...really are they??..they are all running without looking anywhere except bathrooms...any bathrooms, jimin and hobi bumped falling on their butt but didn't even rub it to ease the pain just ran towards bathroom...jungkook and tae ended up in same bathroom that led to jin kicking out both of them out of bathroom without letting them bath..namjoon whereas was trying to fix the shower handle that he broke in hurry..........last but not the least...yoongi was snoring in his bath tub...

after all hustle they created they finally reached the even to see the place too much quite..it was like there is no such event their..they heard tire screeching behind them as they view through mirror of their car to see the host of the event arriving now. 

"huh..he is mr dan right?? the host??"

"yes...but why is he coming now..this mu-"

*RING RING*

"its aunt jeon.." jin picked up the call only to hear the sounds of laughter of mrs jeon,kims,jung,park 

"all mothers are together...it means."

"they pranked us!!!!"

"ohh kids...we just stopped the clock ...it was your problem that you didn't observed its stillness..."

"MOMMMm"

now they all are sitting their waiting for the clock to strike 8:30...right now its 8...they came 1 hr early..

after lots of suffering bickering it ended and they are heading in the event..

"hey kids!!!" all of them turned around to see their dean waving at them..

"good morning mr hairy~~~"

"morning guys.. best of luck for your performance....even if you all didn't win..i know you all will give your best. you all prepared in three days just to participate in these event is enough for me my boys."

"aww mr hairy getting emotional are we??"  all of them were happy to see their dean...eventho they tease him but they respect him a lot...he was there to look after there mistakes and to cover up them since childhood...

"okk every participant should go to their respective block..yours is 12 so go ahead..."

they all went to their block settling there ...

the first round was about to start and all of them were ready with their make up and all....

*THAT WAS AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE BY VILLIA XYLE SCHOOL...OUR NEXT PERFORMERS ARE THE ALL ROUNDERS......DASHING...THE ONE WHO ALWAYS COME TO WIN.....THE ONE WHO ARE HOT TOPIC ON MEDIA.....PLEASE WELCOME BANGTAN FROM GOD'S WILL!!!! *