still competition💀

"hyung where is tae!!!!"

"huh- he was here only....maybe in room..imma check out...you don't go anywhere next performance is yours jungkook "

after telling jungkook to stay jin went to block to search for tae...

it was jungkook's time for stage...after one last time he loked at the direction to see tae...but unfortunately he saw no one...

his dance was..just...no words!!! like its a sad song...regretion...but damn this boy here made it fucking sensual!!!

on other side jin jimin all were searching for tae everywhere....but were not able to find him...

as soon as jungkook came back stage he went running to jin and jimin ignoring the shouting girls...

"h-hyung....tae???"

"ju-jungkook listen he mu-must be  some-"

"hyung!!! we need to find him!!! what if-  no nothing!!"

"next is namjoon...so lets search for him...he is last..."

after listening to jin all of them went to search for him..

it was namjoon's performance.. he looked at them worried as they were not able to search him...but keeping all that aside he took a deep breath and went on stage...

jungkook was running through blocks calling taehyung....as he saw he one he hates the most..the students of floral bright..the same with whom they fight every time.. they were coming out of a block snickering...

"bastards..." jungkook muttered lowly as they went away...he went ahead it was the last block and the same out of which they came..

his eyes went wide a he heard the sound of sobbing..he perfectly knew who he was..he hurriedly opened the door as it was locked from outside...the block was dark he turned on the lights and ran towards the crying boy whose mouth was closed by a cloth same with his hands  also...his lips had a cut mark bleeding slightly and a hand print on his face...it made jungkook's blood boil ....

he quickly untied the cloths taking the boy in his arms coming out of the room..he went to their own block ...both jimin and jin gasped at the sight...

"floral bright!!" jimin said and tae flinched badly at the name...

"shhh pup...you are strong...my peach is strong..hmm...shhh" jungkook was rubbing his back while tae's face was in his neck sobbing continuosly...jungkook nuzzled his face in tae hair whispering calming words ....

"what happe-"namjoon stopped in tracks after looking at the sight...he came running from his performance with yoongi beside him...

"hyungs..its yoongi hyungs performance now...you all go i will come with peach before his performance.. "

"but-" 

"go hyung." others went from their knowing there is no way they will win against him...

"baby.....stop crying peach....hyung is here now..huh."

"you--you w-were th-there th-then al-also hy-hyung..." this made jungkook more angry and mad...that it happened in his presence...

"i am sorry doll...hyung is so sorry...i will make sure they will pay...now stop crying doll...did they hurt you somewhere else??" he asked roaming his hands over him to check any wounds and his doubt confirmed when tae hissed..

"sugar plump....will you let hyung see your wound..hmm" jungkook askd softly caressing his hair..

 tae nodded slowly pouting...jungkook picked him up settling him on sink and went between his legs..he slowly lifted up the t-shit ....the wound was pretty much painful it was dark red in colour indicating it will soon turn into purple..it was a jagged...by something hard..jungkook traced it slowly not wanting to hurt him..

"i will make sure they will pay baby...they will regret their every action...they will regret touching you...calling you names...they will regret hurting you..tormenting you..its my promise bub...just in 3 hours they will be on knees before you..." jungkook was saying all things while applying medicine on the wound...

after all was done he took him outside at the backstage...

as soon as tae came in view everyone surrounded him but before they can ask yoongi told him to go as it was his turn to perform... 

everyone saw how hesitant tae was...so jungkook grabbed his hand making him turn and gave him a tight hug squeezing him...he detached himself and kissed the crown of his head softly whispering..

"hyung is here bub.... all hyungs are here....and you remember the promise i did inside huh?" tae nodded his head like a puppy..soon all of them joined the hug squeezing him making him giggle...

they heard the call for taehyung so he hurriedly went their smiling...

his performance was amazing..speechless...the duality...perfect!!!!

he came back from his performance , smiling now..they just had to wait for results....

*OKK NOW THE MOMENT WE ALL WERE WAITING FOR!!! SO JUDGES PLEASE SHOW THE RESULT!!!!*

3

2

1

"BANGTAN!!!!! GOD'S WILL!!!"

duh knew it.....but you know...drama is necessarry...