..luna..alpha?💀

all 5 boys were pacing around while the parents were looking at their kids with worry...

"j-jin calm dow-"

"HOW!! HOW MOM THEY BOTH ARE NO WHERE TO BE SEEN LIKE JUST VANISHED!!!!" his whole face was red breathing heavily....

"i-i know..but like just sit for a minute i- we all have a story to tell....." Mrs. kim looked at all parents as they nodded and now all 5 sat in a circle gathering around their parents...

"so its about....120yrs before..."

....................

with taekook...

"wow look at that bird!!! koo...!!!" jungkook turned his head..well thats what he is doing since last 2 hours...turning his head where tae points becoz the younger is pointing at every thing that comes in his view...

"thats a crow peach.....we see that every- ohhh thats a Croww wow!!!!" he quickly changed his sentence at tae's glare...

"umm koo the smell is so fresh~~~" just now jungkook observed that the smell is so strong....

"the only right thing you said since we came her- ouch ouch sorryy!!!"

now both were running chasing each other giggling loudly...

"come here peach!!! no no you might trip- shit!"  he ran to where tae fell and kneel down in front of him 

"told you not to run but no!! you wont even listen to me!! show me now where are you hurt??" he asked sliding up the pants to his knees to reveal a clear skin with no wounds...

"huh?? i thought i might bleed....it was hurting a lot..." tae said touching the wound but nothing happened..it was like nothing happened there...

"huff..fine though now get up its good you are not hurt...and stop running..lets get back to that mansion its getting dark...." tae nodded getting up ..

they both went back to the mansion...they pushed the door open and were greeted with a couple....the couple were of course older than them...but beautiful..

but that was not shocking....

what shocking was the words they said......

" Our respect to the Luna nd Alpha .........Welcome back to Sapphire Moon pack ...."