practicing💀

"hyung..i am going to my room making him sleep there..his room is messed up ...i don't wanna step in that mess...."jungkook said going to his room..with taehyung who was in deep slumber..

"hmm..." jin hummed watching t.v...

"godd i want to sleeppppp~~"

"no one is sleeping without eating jimin...sit down!!!" jin said in stern voice making jimin's back straight..(my mother....says this)

"why its tak-"

*DinG dOnG* 

"yoohooo kimchi~~~~" every one cheered for food as they were damn hungry..

"umm yummy ~~~" hobi said getting in all the food package..

"who will wake up tae??" jin asked and everyone was watching each others face....

"jimin"

"what??who!! jimin??? ohh its me...Wait!!! no not me!!!" jimin said panicking..poor fella forgot his own name...

"don't look at me...i did it last time my jaw is still hurting..." namjoon said lifting his hands up...

"jungkook....you are the only one who can handle him....."yoongi deadpanned making everyone silent...

jungkook sighed....it was their daily commotion....no one can make tae wake up without getting injured except jungkook..

"lemme wake up the sleeping beauty.."jungkook said getting up...

he went up to his room just to see a human buritto and chuckled softly 

"huff...they fear you..but actually they don't know how to wake you up.." he went near him brushing his hair back softly...

"wake up sleeping beauty~~wakey wakey....my baby..."

tae was squirming in his place ...

"get up peach~~"

"ummmm"

"get up~~"

"uffff" tae said snuggling closer to jungkook hugging him...

"huh..you left no choices..lets take you..." jungkook snaked his one arm at the back while another under his legs picking him up bridal style while the big baby snuggled closure...

"ohh- here they are..."

"i thought i told you wake him up.." jin raised his knife pointing at him...

"he was awake but slept again on me..." kook said sighing...

"huff he fights with you still he sleeps on you everytime..." hobi said huffing..

"get up sleeping beauty~~~" jungkook tickled his nape making him flutter his eyes open...

"yaaaa you brought me from bed i wanted to sleepppp???" he asked whining to jungkook who nodded gulping knowing what was about to come...

the next moment he had bite marks on his cheeks..

"oh my!!"

"tiger chomped on bunny!!!!" jin said laughing...

"he hits us and bites you" namjoon said shaking his head..

"we are happy with hits..."jimin said gulping the glass of water...

after that they all went back to sleep ....

*****************

next morning...