dungeon💀

as they planned.....cinder and silver were standing on top of roof their white and sliver fur getting disappear in fog....it was cold out there so no one was out of their home...making the way clear.....the two omegas looked at each other for confirmation and nodded.....

they both took a step back and sprinted at the top speed....

"the fuck was this!!!" hobi gaped as they felt a jerk in house....

"they both sprinted with full speed....."namjoon explained and  everyone made oh sound as they realized....

"but...where did they went?" the 4 looked at hobi with 'wtf' expression...becoz...the both said they will tell hobi where they are going..so only hobi knew...and his this question...is making everyone doubt him...

"hoba.....they told you where they are going right?" yoongi asked hesitantly but groaned when hobi showed a confused expression shaking his head....

"they tricked us...." jin said sitting down....

"wait...then where did they went?" namjoon sighed settling down before answering jungkook's question...

"of course where we said not to go......to the pack house" 

they all gasped listening to namjoon and stared at him with wide as...

"what? bold of you to assume they will listen to us..." he said yawning.....while others also relaxed knowing he was right....

'cinder....' silver said making cinder stop...

both were on top of pack house....

'its....omegas scent...a very strong one to be exact....' cinder nodded agreeing....he sniffed around 

'silly....they...are stressed...aroused? tf...like ....through their scents..' silver also sniffed and realized what cinder was trying to say...

'yea....lets track their scents....' they both started sniffing to track the scent...and didn't even realized when they reached the back side of pack.........

it was abandoned area....with a dungeon in middle....

they looked at each other before tracing for any other scent....

'oh my! yuck!!' cinder whined rubbing his snout with his paws.....

it smelled awful...

they both moved forward and peaked through the bars to other side to see many omegas trapped inside ....the sight was dreadful....